• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tagyhag

What is it with Australia and GB? First we had this months-long feud between Australian cities and now we have comedy bits in both podcasts.

What are you hiding, Australians?

I miss those feud emails, they were the best.

The chili one was great too.

Salarians

wait, is this not accurate?

TF2 comics said:
DiAG3ce.jpg

danm999

What is it with Australia and GB? First we had this months-long feud between Australian cities and now we have comedy bits in both podcasts.

What are you hiding, Australians?

At the moment it's dual citizenships.

Hey yo parliamentarian burn

drabnon

What games should Abby and Ben do long playthroughs or endurance runs for? They're new but I do want to see them do this type of content. And who should be their partners for it?

For Abby I'll say... Mass Effect 2 with Alex and Vinny (it's one of her favorite games and Alex has never played it so she and Vinny can guide him through it)

For Ben I'll go with Kingdom Hearts because I think he said he's never played it. Although I get the feeling that the staff who have played through it dislike it so I don't know if anyone else would be willing to sit through it with him.

oti

Banned
What games should Abby and Ben do long playthroughs or endurance runs for? They're new but I do want to see them do this type of content. And who should be their partners for it?

For Abby I'll say... Mass Effect 2 with Alex and Vinny (it's one of her favorite games and Alex has never played it so she and Vinny can guide him through it)

For Ben I'll go with Kingdom Hearts because I think he said he's never played it. Although I get the feeling that the staff who have played through it dislike it so I don't know if anyone else would be willing to sit through it with him.
Is it?

drabnon

I don't think mass effect two would be great to watch

it's been a while since I played it but I thought ME2 was a pretty entertaining game all around. Most of the fun would be seeing how Alex reacts to certain things and the choices he makes. I forget if the game pigeonholes you into Paragon or Renegade to play optimally, though, or if that was just ME1

lmao Dan hates Pyre. I hope someone else on the beast coast really likes it so they can argue and Dan will speak in definitives and people on here will get upset that he isn't throwing the stupid "IMO" tag on his thoughts.

drabnon

lmao Dan hates Pyre. I hope someone else on the beast coast really likes it so they can argue and Dan will speak in definitives and people on here will get upset that he isn't throwing the stupid "IMO" tag on his thoughts.

Alex already said that Pyre might be his favorite Supergiant game so you're probably getting your wish.

Joeku

Only issue I have with the way Dan expresses himself is when he says "objectively". I am curious what he doesn't like about the game, though. Like him, I was disappointed in Transistor, but I'm way into Pyre.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
is that 9 pm est? finna stream Steal my Sunshine on my big screen while i host D&D tonight

Listening to the 1099 Abbycast and I do have to say I was a bit uncertain when she first came on how much she'd be on camera also, but I love that once it was clear how well she fit they've gone ahead and included her in all the streams and significant content

2 cute 2 be 'behind the camera' talent

kiguel182

I like Dota and have like 100 hours on it but I don't know enough to watch Ben throw a bunch of terms and abbreviations around and follow that.

I hope next episode they make it a bit more friendly to beginners.

Can't wait for Mario Sunshine!

Jintor

the end of this cleaner ql makes me think i should probably watch more this is the run

also man, soul calibur has some really smooth animation ey

strafer

I spent 3 hours yesterday talking to someone, it felt really good, I had some real stuff I wanted to get out, there was tears, anger and joy. It's like im a new man.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
So I've been listening to the Beastcast a bit more lately. I mean no disrespect, but where did Abby come from? I'm always a bit surprised when they talk about games and she chimes in with the fact that she's either never played it or never heard of it. I like what she does contribute, but she seems so much more removed than the rest of the crew in terms of industry experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom