• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gjerven

I feel the best (actually good) questions came from Europeans, and considering the time the show will air, most will probably come from here. Those here who wants to break into the industry knows what to do..

Don't worry you guys

I'm going to call in and call out Jeff for a rematch in Injustice 2

I've been doing roids since then

I'm looking real jacked baby

ev0

For some reason I can listen to Jeff talk for hours.

Also not having to hear the callers voice, bad connection, not turning off speakers, and potential awkwardness makes a big difference.

edit: I agree Euro's usually bring some good questions.

For some reason I can listen to Jeff talk for hours.

Also not having to hear the callers voice, bad connection, not turning off speakers, and potential awkwardness makes a big difference.

edit: I agree Euro's usually bring some good questions.

Jeff doing Jar Time videos helps me sleep, especially when I'm having anxiety issues at bedtime. He doesn't scream, yell, or even really raise his voice during most of them.

It's just a nice relaxing tone speaking out a topic that I'm interested in.

I owe him a drink if I ever meet him, haha.

pizzacat

Banned
Don't worry you guys

I'm going to call in and call out Jeff for a rematch in Injustice 2

I've been doing roids since then

I'm looking real jacked baby
WAIT who were you in injustice 2?

If it's anything besides that captain cold and aquaman fucking clowning on him then maybe you should do more than just roids

oti

Banned
Call in shows are easy to avoid and hard to really complain about when it's an impromptu thing not replacing the only scheduled show they have.

Hard to complain? What?

Send emails, write them on twitter or tumblr. It's not like they don't answer questions in every single podcast they do anyway, this whole setup isn't really needed in the first place. Use your office time for content that can only be done in your office.

Jeff doing Jar Time videos helps me sleep, especially when I'm having anxiety issues at bedtime. He doesn't scream, yell, or even really raise his voice during most of them.

This totally. It's like blade runner soundtrack to me.

WAIT who were you in injustice 2?

If it's anything besides that captain cold and aquaman fucking clowning on him then maybe you should do more than just roids

IoUpeJZ.gif

LegoArmo

For real.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Am i weird for liking their call in shows?

Like the big live live call in segments are fun.

Their dumb ass Wikipedia call in video is still one of the funniest videos to me.

Jeff handles them really entertainingly.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Hard to complain? What?

Send emails, write them on twitter or tumblr. It's not like they don't answer questions in every single podcast they do anyway, this whole setup isn't really needed in the first place. Use your office time for content that can only be done in your office.

Alright, well some people may find it easy to complain. I find it easier to just not give a damn about the stuff.

Giganteus

I like a good awkwardness but call-in shows are too much for me. Kinda like Q&As at conferences
I'm not sure how you can say you like awkwardness but can't even handle their call-in stuff. Plus, the UPF call-in things were all fine and weren't even awkward anyway.

ev0

Am i weird for liking their call in shows?

Like the big live live call in segments are fun.

Their dumb ass Wikipedia call in video is still one of the funniest videos to me.

Jeff handles them really entertainingly.

You aren't. The wikipedia one is an all time classic.

I don't know what it is about some of the modern call in shows. Maybe it's just context. People want some new things from GBW, and first we get DOTA and now a Call-In.

But yes, Jeff is a great talker.

imBask

Banned
I'm not sure how you can say you like awkwardness but can't even handle their call-in stuff. Plus, the UPF call-in things were all fine and weren't even awkward anyway.

idk it's hard to explain, but like hearing people call in and try to do dumb jokes that don't land and ask meme question just makes me really uncomfortable, way more than other "cringy" stuff

idk it's hard to explain, but like hearing people call in and try to do dumb jokes that don't land and ask meme question just makes me really uncomfortable, way more than other "cringy" stuff

you're not wrong, there are a lot of weirdos who call in to shows or ask questions on panels, but the crew usually handles them pretty well imo

oti

Banned
Just think about the opportunity costs here, guys. They could do this from their home or just continue answering to emails. They have this giant office and studio to do cool stuff. Do cool stuff! You already do cool stuff? Do more cool stuff!

Surprise content is great, no matter what the content is. But a call-in show is the least interesting thing I could imagine. Them playing pogs would be more entertaining.

Teddified

Drew is never gone, he lives on in our hearts. <3

Just think about the opportunity costs here, guys. They could do this from their home or just continue answering to emails. They have this giant office and studio to do cool stuff. Do cool stuff! You already do cool stuff? Do more cool stuff!

Surprise content is great, no matter what the content is. But a call-in show is the least interesting thing I could imagine. Them playing pogs would be more entertaining.

What about DOTA 2?

ryseing

That TWEWY thread reminded me that TWEWY is a great game. Think I'm gonna replay it when I get my n2DS.

TWEWY was also the best part of KH DDD.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone

I mean not really? Their studio is probably the best equipped place to host a call in show.

I had absolutely no interest in Pyre, but I just got to the talk on the latest Bombcast and I had no clue it was a sport like thing. Very interested in it now.

Sounds like you need ASMR with AXNR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom