• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lari

Oh god, made it home a little too soon... not enough time to watch a full episode of Murder Island before Steal My Sunshine starts.

I might have to *gasp* play a video game of my own to pass the time.

Giganteus

I'm afraid someone will call in to say the GB neogaf thread are full of idiots while Ben and Jeff nod in agreement. Talk about awkward!

Lari

Can you please say the name of my youtube channel out loud so I get more than 10 views?

I'm afraid someone will call in to say the GB neogaf thread are full of idiots while Ben and Jeff nod in agreement. Talk about awkward!
That is true, I am an idiot!

yDMs3Np.png

Not a fake tweet.

Almost half a year late, but it's about damn time. Summer is still young enough to do this. Haven't seen the first one since it came out. 20 minutes in and I can't yet tell if it aged horribly or amazingly.

Guess Who

Banned
I find myself watching less content live and more tape delayed instead. Is that bad?

with live content my schedule doesn't always line up where i'll have free time, and if i need to step away i have to pause it (so it's not live anymore) or miss something, so often i just say "fuck it i'll watch the archive"

Almost half a year late, but it's about damn time. Summer is still young enough to do this. Haven't seen the first one since it came out. 20 minutes in and I can't yet tell if it aged horribly or amazingly.

whynotboth.gif

In seriousness I appreciate the movie as a pretty tightly paced Point Break rip-off and ironically as a late 90s time capsule with that soundtrack and the raves and those clothes.

Joeku

I find myself watching less content live and more tape delayed instead. Is that bad?

I don't mean this as a shot at you, but for how much I'm shocked people still use "taped" when they record a digital video, I'm even more shocked that "tape delayed" as a term is still around.

It's good because it's earnest and severely of it's time. The whole GBeast F&F series is fantastic listening/viewing.

I actually just got around to their Fate of the Furious commentary recently because I only just got to seeing it recently. I think they might be a bit higher on that movie than I was but man did I enjoy that prison break sequence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom