• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aselith

Hard to disgree. Like even Abby has the benefit that shes not a huge gamer, so hearing hwr opinion as someone whos being exposed to the industry stuff and new games is interesting. It helps that she has an actinf background so shes able to actually enunciate correctly and able to have an interesting conversation.

Ben is just..there. Maybe its that GBWest is low energy, but even Dan was able to make it with more or less the same people.

Wait people still think this? She's dropped like a thousand dollars at least on gaming stuff in like 3 (?) months?

I mean she may not have the breadth of experience that the other dudes do but shes also way younger.

Why did no one bring up that Dan was stealing the popcorn and soda from the movie theatre by doing that? The man is a criminal.

Fuck criminal, that shit is disgusting!

Forget about the backwash from someone else's cup, but his idea of "cleaning it" is to rinse it out in the bathroom sink? A bathroom with poo particles all over the place and on the very handle he uses to turn on the water.

Dan has always been on the fringe with some things but that was just vile.

Wait people still think this? She's dropped like a thousand dollars at least on gaming stuff in like 3 (?) months?

I mean she may not have the breadth of experience that the other dudes do but shes also way younger.

That's the point. Just because she dropped a thousand dollars on gaming stuff this past couple months doesn't mean she's been a huge gamer like the rest of the crew has all their lives.

Don't remind me of that trash opinion.
Brad acting as if Grow Home was this amazing revolutionary platform experience or whatever was infuriating. It's a one note game. Charming for the first 20 minutes but very one note. It's as if a game has got to be tedious in order for Brad to really enjoy it.

... You might be on to something.

I like Grow Home though.

To the dude who wrote that long thing about Ben, I get what you're saying about Ben-led content and games taste overlap. But I do think he really makes the bombcasts more enjoyable, maybe even saves them. Give him time.

Pretty weak retort. People weren't criticizing him about his behind the scenes effort. They were criticizing his on-air contributions.

Right. If Ben was signed up to be a Producer, sure, his retort would make sense. But y'know. How much behind the scenes is there in Giant Bomb that isn't handled by someone else? Alex and Brad for the most part handle things like meetings to see games/interview people. It's not like the articles have been bountiful since Bens hiring either, so he can't mean that.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Ben I know you're reading this, I think you've been great. Listen to the lovers and fuck the haters.

Mustache has to never come back though.

kingocfs

Pretty weak retort. People weren't criticizing him about his behind the scenes effort. They were criticizing his on-air contributions. Bring something new to the table on camera if you want to prove your "haters" wrong instead of tweeting about it.

You seem like a nice person.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Pretty weak retort. People weren't criticizing him about his behind the scenes effort. They were criticizing his on-air contributions. Bring something new to the table on camera if you want to prove your "haters" wrong instead of tweeting about it.
Ever considered the possibility that Ben doesn't talk about what has been said in this thread?

TraBuch

Banned
Do you tip curbside service? I don't tip when I go inside and get takeout because fuck that, but are you supposed to tip when they bring food out to your car?

Ben just has that problem early Patrick had.

Clearly he wants to put in the effort and do everything. The problem is right now he isnt that great and kind of off putting. So now you have someone who is a bit shit in every west cost video.

Maybe eventually he will get better and over time stop being such a try hard like how Scoops got better.

Abby on the other hand is taking the Brad approach. Half the time you cant even tell she is on a stream. Is that better? Who knows. Its less annoying for sure though.

- J - D -

Speaking of stealing stuff from movie theaters, I snuck into a showing of The Amityville Horror remake once. It had a lot of pre-Deadpool Ryan Reynolds running around shirtless. That's all I remember from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom