• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiguel182

The Fortnite guy keeps saying 'Power Players this power player that LET ME THROW THIS OUT FOR THE POWER PLAYERS'

wat

Is that what they're calling their fans. The first time he used it, I thought he meant like, 'Oh these are the people we pay to play this game over and over'. But then he kept using it.

Shit you're right he's literally hitler

What an immature over reaction

Salarians

4SFy4Tm.gif

daveo42

Banned
Is someone gonna defend crowbcats racist joke in his e3 video next?

there was a racist joke in one of his vids? some of his early stuff is good (that MS vid is actually well edited and hilarious), but it feels like he's trying hard to keep making "shocking" videos about.

edit: oh i found it

Ah yes, his "work" of being toxic and spiteful online. Totally has nothing to do with him as a person. His rampant use of "faggot" also of course being just "his work"

but this is breezy so I'm not surprised

Yeah he probably is spiteful in online games, having been knee deep in League myself that game just shapes you that way.

Doesn't stop his videos from being funny tho.

Sounds like a genuinely garbage video game experience.

Yeah. It's a game where you have to mute everyone if you want to have a semblance of fun.

DotA is the same way. Boy, did I meet some characters when I played again last night >_> Overwatch is the same too.

Online game communities just suck.

Yeah he probably is spiteful in online games, having been knee deep in League myself that game just shapes you that way.

so being toxic is and abusive is ok because his videos are funny and because League just rots your brain, apparently?

How do you even tie your fucking shoelaces in the morning my dude

oti

Banned
Yeah. It's a game where you have to mute everyone if you want to have a semblance of fun.

DotA is the same way. Boy, did I meet some characters when I played again last night >_> Overwatch is the same too.

Online game communities just suck.

Is HotS any better in that regard?

Archaix

Drunky McMurder

Or maybe, he's actually the kind of jackass that makes those games miserable.

Just a possibility, I know it's out there.

u2l4IIc.gif

Let's just try and bring it back to GB, y'all

I really didn't think we'd get into this when I posted the streamable

MD92tmg.gif

Do it for this smile

uOKkBiI.png

that damned smile

Is HotS any better in that regard?

It actually is. It disables all chat by default, and people just don't care to insult others because it's a more casual experience.(But it still exists).

so being toxic is and abusive is ok because his videos are funny and because League just rots your brain, apparently?

How do you even tie your fucking shoelaces in the morning my dude

Whoa bro watch out, don't insult me just because I don't agree with your proclivities. You're no better than Dunkey in that regard!

Luckily I have a thick skin.

http://kotaku.com/banned-league-of-legends-youtuber-defends-his-trash-tal-1730635674

There's infinite entertainment content in the world. It's not difficult to find people just as entertaining, and without the baggage of being a tool.

Trying to play the "do a bad thing and your career should be ruined" card by post a Patricia Hernandez is kinda hilarious. Like similarly I should be able to discredit her entire body of work by bringing up that Max Tempkin bruhaha?

The world doesnt work like that. People are flawed.

It would be nice if everyone was perfect and I dont agree with Dunkey's stream shitbaggery but people do dumb shit and in the grand scheme of things, maybe laying on the shitbag edge lord gimmick thing he does is not changing my world view.

If I only watched videos of people who never said a bad thing I didnt disagree with I would still be watching sesame street.

I actually dont really watch twitch these days. Does Dunkey still lay in on tick or has he laid back a little after the backlash in recent months?

oti

Banned
Should I buy the Mega Man Collection on 3DS for 8€? It's on sale right now and I have 10€ on my 3DS.

Never played these games before. 3DS seems like a pretty good fit too.

alright, let's bring this back to Giant Bomb and not some dumb argument about being offended from some YouTube kid. If you are offended, don't watch it. I'm sick of this overracting and being offended by everything culture. Just don't watch it. Plain and simple. Most of the time is people saying it to get a rise out of you, and if they do mean what they say, they aren't really worth your time and you are just wasting it on them anyways.

Giant Bomb!!!

Holy fuck this Fortnite video is going to put me to sleep...

Yeah, I wanted a good ol' Jeff rant. But it's just..dull. It's from the perspective of the dev guy, so we can't even see one of the GBers play it their way, and they skip the whole store stuff and the fact that there's like 20 bars you have to fill out.

Meneses

I was moderately interested in Pyre by default just because I really loved Transistor but watching the QL and seeing what the game is completely unsold me on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom