• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phatmac

I'm sure there won't be any major changes (much to the chagrin of Okabe haters), but I'm more curious how they'll handle the
the timeline split between answering and ignoring the call from Amadeus early on in the game, especially because they happen at about the same time while also being radically different. Plus all the extra stuff with Judy and Kagari.
I'm still interested in seeing what they do even if S;G 0 was better as a way to revisit the characters than anything else.
I can't remember the game that well, but yeah the timeline changes will be difficult to cover. Hopefully it covers Maho's route as her parts of the game were my favorite parts.
They HAVE to show the accidental timeline with Kurisu!

The new Twin Peaks is so good. Infact, it's so fucking good that I've been rewatching the old series again for the 3rd time. Reached S2 episode 11 yesterday and so far S2 isn't as disappointing as I remember it being. Sure, it gets less interesting in places as they introduce irrelevant subplots & characters after the major case is more or less solved but then you have moments like this one.

soundtest

Banned
The new Twin Peaks is so good. Infact, it's so fucking good that I've been rewatching the old series again for the 3rd time. Reached S2 episode 11 yesterday and so far S2 isn't as disappointing as I remember it being. Sure, it gets less interesting in places as they introduce irrelevant subplots & characters after the major case is more or less solved but then you have moments like this one.

yeah but then you have to watch so much James shit in season 2.

I think id rather kick boulders barefoot than do that again

TheChits

Ben Horne is such an amazing character

Phatmac

Yeah, reading without voices is rough. I don't know how I read through Fate/stay night and Tsukihime since they don't have voice acting.

LiK

This is huge for me. If you're not fully voiced, I'm out. I hate reading. I haven't read anything since Harry Potter.

Might be why I love Horizon so much.

I don't mind it at all when I'm playing but watching someone play any VNs without voices is unbearable. Thankfully, I love watching VN LPs where people do voices. Those happen to be pretty great.

soundtest

Banned
im playing Dragon Quest 8 on 3ds now and while the game has voice acting it's so slow and deliberate that i end up hearing maybe a line or two and moving on to the next prompt. And the voice acting itself is damn solid too so it's just a matter of the game thinking im at a 3rd grade attention span or something, i dont know.

makes me appreciate games where they get voice+text right.

Lunar FC

I'm enjoying it, but I'm done with dougie at this point.

Though Blue Bombin' went the way of the UPF call in show, Old Game Show, Brad and Professional Wednesdays.

Kinda OK with it coming back. Hopefully they take breaks between the remaining games though. Weekly MM for months on end was a bit much

If Russell has a beard, I could see it.

nmbnjmbjhbhkj-e1488355672380.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom