• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alan Wake is legitimately one of the worst games I've ever played. Like... it's so awful in pretty much every way. This isn't hyperbole. I just couldn't finish it because it was so, so bad. I got it and the sequel at some point from a bundle, but I don't see myself ever finishing it or starting the second.

Alan Wake is legitimately one of the worst games I've ever played. Like... it's so awful in pretty much every way. This isn't hyperbole. I just couldn't finish it because it was so, so bad. I got it and the sequel at some point from a bundle, but I don't see myself ever finishing it or starting the second.

you must not have played many games. like, maybe 3, or 4

yo it is actually kind of insane how quickly Abby is fitting in, so glad they decided to bring her in on stuff instead of just keeping her behind the scenes

I know schedules won't allow it but it would be cool if they could regularly get guests in for UPF so that if the games are a miss the conversation makes up for it.

drabnon

It's cool that Samantha is on this week. I don't watch UPF anymore but hearing that she's there made me tune in.

I wonder how far they'll go with Kingdom Hearts, by the way. What do you guys think? I assume they have the 1.5 + 2.5 HD thing so they have access to 1, Chain of Memories, 2, birth by sleep, etc. I think they'll just play 1 and 2 and skip the handheld games.

It's cool that Samantha is on this week. I don't watch UPF anymore but hearing that she's there made me tune in.

I wonder how far they'll go with Kingdom Hearts, by the way. What do you guys think? I assume they have the 1.5 + 2.5 HD thing so they have access to 1, Chain of Memories, 2, birth by sleep, etc. I think they'll just play 1 and 2 and skip the handheld games.

Yup. Been a good UPF so far.

Ben hinted on Twitter that it won't be a straight playthrough of the game, so we'll have to see if they're even intending on finishing the first one. Maybe they'll mention something at the end of UPF.

they're just gonna watch the kingdom hearts cut scenes to try to understand the story. maybe it'll be a drinking game where they drink every time someone says heart or heartless

drabnon

Honestly I'll be a bit disappointed if they just watch all the cutscenes or something like that. Kingdom Hearts has pretty solid gameplay from what I remember. Although when I played it I was kind of just a dumb kid. I got the 1.5 +2.5 collection, though, so maybe I'll change my mind after playing through it now.

I wasn't fully paying attention and thought Rorie was talking shit about Rob Thomas there for a second. He was about to get a stern but politely worded tweet.

rh4fLQn.jpg

I couldn't help myself

ryseing

Honestly I'll be a bit disappointed if they just watch all the cutscenes or something like that. Kingdom Hearts has pretty solid gameplay from what I remember. Although when I played it I was kind of just a dumb kid. I got the 1.5 +2.5 collection, though, so maybe I'll change my mind after playing through it now.

1 doesn't hold up super well. Kinda clunky. 2/BBS are fine.

We need a clip of ben looking dissapointed after not getting a high five from rorie. Maybe with a little "Hello Darkness My Old Friend" behind it. That was a solid Goof Mr Pack

Kassu

Banned
Brad gets to play Dota on the site but every time he does that he has to record an episode of Kingdom Hearts playthrough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom