• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Relevant ad based on this weeks beastcast lol
4JsiP05.jpg

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Watching this morning's stream: That was some bad dota. That was one especially bad angry terrible Dota playing Enigma as well. Like, he was standout bad. He was aggressive and angry and not even good at being a greedy idiot.

Megasoum

Banned
Working in the game industry means that sometimes a random Johnny V picture shows up on your Facebook feed because a friend of a friend liked it...

Small world...

This one's for Karspankey.

Since we've been talking about gravity and space lately, I advise you to compliment that discussion with a re-listen to episode 64.

"Let me think before I talk for once"
"If I held a flea with my fingers and let go of it, It wouldn't like Super Mario Galaxy'd its way to my chest."
"DUEEH. ANY BIG ASS THING. ANYTHING ANYTHING ANYTHING, HAS GRAVITY"

Disagree that Splatoon will be forgotten in a week. Also if Jeff hates Nier:A combat (which I haven't experienced yet) he should try playing OG Nier. Man it's taken me so long to get to the first Ending.

Oh my God...

Abby and I might have the same birthday.

BIRTHDAY PARADOX.

Split came out on January 20th, if she saw it on her birthday..then we have the same birthday. HOLY SHIT.

Watching (Lang hosting) Will Smith playing PUBG. I'm still not used to watching people who are this good at the game, lol. I've yet to even play anything more than solo myself.

The worst part of PUBG is when you go to a far remote location, away from the airplane path, and away from the circle... and some jerk is also there with an assault rifle.

Xeteh

"Wal-Mart is a great company! For consumers they're great!"

... shit, he's a couple steps away from saying "child labor is fantastic, it doesn't effect me at all but I can get shit for super cheap!"

Blue Bombin' is like this bizarro world UPF where nobody gives a shit about the game being played but the discussion is actually engaging and lively in spite of that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom