• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just noticed the Kingdom Hearts thing is also not premium.

Thats nice.

Also I forgot the game had "classes" or whatever that choice was at the beginning with the sword, shield and wand. How badly did they mess up by not picking sword?

Picking staff is probably the best way to go, more MP is pretty powerful. Throwing away shield might suck, but it's normal, they will be fine.

I also did not get a negative vibe and enjoyed the video. Hope they continue playing, the teasing at the end was odd

Lol, what a weird tweet. How can you call the KH video negative? They are playing a terribly boring opening to a game that holds up as well as a wooden shack in a hurricane.

you answered your own question

People shitting on Giant Bomb doing lets plays of games they assume they hate only to love has been a tradition since Perosna 4.

I don't think anyone's coming out of Sunshine with stronger feelings about it than they came in with.

Hasney

Picking staff is probably the best way to go, more MP is pretty powerful. Throwing away shield might suck, but it's normal, they will be fine.

I also did not get a negative vibe and enjoyed the video. Hope they continue playing, the teasing at the end was odd

In Final Mix it's all about the shield. You get an ability that makes you invincible while casting cure which is damn fucking handy.

Zaph

If that's the same dude I'm thinking of, he's tweeted few comments/insinuations about GB and the staff in the past. Probably still needs to realise he's in the same industry now, so the anonymity and informality is gone - shit gets scrutinised.

Ben re-tweeted a joke about Polygon the day after he started, and promptly deleted it.

Joeku

If that's the same dude I'm thinking of, he's tweeted few comments/insinuations about GB and the staff in the past. Probably still needs to realise he's in the same industry now, so the anonymity and informality is gone - shit gets scrutinised.

Ben re-tweeted a joke about Polygon the day after he started, and promptly deleted it.

Was it a pie chart joke? Because Polygon has to own all of those, by law.

bigkrev

I know I'm late to this, but Jesus fucking Christ Dan's "WALMART IS THE GREATEST " shit on the Bombcast this week. Wish I had fast-forwarded through it

GI Boy is a good one.

I ended up deleting the tweets because they were indeed unprofessional. Had the job for a week, I'm going to make some mistakes. I appreciate the people who pointed it out to me.

GI Boy is a good one.

I ended up deleting the tweets because they were indeed unprofessional. Had the job for a week, I'm going to make some mistakes. I appreciate the people who pointed it out to me.

It's alright man. I don't think of you any differently. I've said countless things online for no reason and regret it.

I just resubbed to GI magazine for the first time in years! Good luck on the new job; I'll be looking out for your name!

Catvoca

Banned
GI Boy is a good one.

I was only kidding around 🤷*♀️ Didn't realise you actually were a gaf poster lol

daveo42

Banned
Is the KH thing that bad or is it that KH is just bad?

That Sunshine episode went as good as I thought it might in that 90% was dealing with the camera and the rest was the understanding that Alex isn't patient enough to put up with the shit Sunshine throws at him.

Hasney

That Piston Hyundai sure is a bell end

EDIT: Oh shit didn't know he posted here. I just bought one of your many fine products whatever those are. Can you buy hot takes? haha

don't forget "hey man I didn't realize you post here but it was only jokes and I actually resubscribed to the magazine yesterday"

tenor.gif

Lari

On Blue Bombin' I wish they'd just balance out the sidetalk with a little bit more acknowledgement of what's happening on screen.
Other than that it's one of my favorite shows they do.

Man, I forgot how good some of the Fallout 4 discussion was in GOTY 2015. Jeff and Vinny going all in on how broken Bethesda games are was savage and really fun to listen to.

daveo42

Banned
The latter.

The video is fine. Hopefully it picks up steam once they're past the tutorial sht.

They make it to the worst part of the game? The gummi ship shit?

Outside of falling off of the game during the Mermaid section, I thought the game back in 2002 was pretty novel for making this large RPG with Disney worlds and characters. This was also the time when I thought Square could do no wrong (which was pretty dumb of me), so the game had to be awesome.

zjhgagf.gif

This entire page
They make it to the worst part of the game? The gummi ship shit?

Outside of falling off of the game during the Mermaid section, I thought the game back in 2002 was pretty novel for making this large RPG with Disney worlds and characters. This was also the time when I thought Square could do no wrong (which was pretty dumb of me), so the game had to be awesome.

They still haven't gotten out of the island lol. We'll probably see the gummi ship in episode 03.

Joeku

Yo why the fuck are no giant muscly man characters in mobas or fighting games or whatnot named Liefeld? Alien/mystical ones are always named "Tiny" or some impy shit (cuz haha they're small for their species get it GET IT) but human dudes tend to have military-sounding names. The more inexplicable muscle groups, the better!

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
On Blue Bombin' I wish they'd just balance out the sidetalk with a little bit more acknowledgement of what's happening on screen.
Other than that it's one of my favorite shows they do.

Talking about megaman is boring though.

The sidetalk is what I come to that feature for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom