• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveo42

Banned
zjhgagf.gif

This entire page

People on both sides should just own up to their opinions as opposed to being unauthentic. Or is that what GAF is know for now?

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
this thread: why is brad not in any content any more i miss him
also this thread: why is brad in this content

I don't even know how to navigate that shit let alone join it.

It's just a chatroom dude.

I don't really visit the GBGaf one that much but it's not that hard to navigate.

Lari

Look what are you even going to talk about with megaman?

Run right? Jump?

Well I don't know, but Vinnyvania for example had a better balance of that and it felt like they were all a team beating the game together at pivotal moments rather than a guy trying to get through a game while everyone is talking about random things.

But hey, I enjoy the feature nonetheless.

Antiwhippy

Well I don't know, but Vinnyvania for example had a better balance of that and it felt like they were all a team beating the game together at pivotal moments rather than a guy trying to get through a game while everyone is talking about random things.

I feel like the castlevania series is a bit more engaging in regards to an overarching theme/story in a way, with some of them being being engaging because they are completely baffling.

Megaman is like, just a bunch of randomly themed robots/levels?

I like blue bombin' a lot but the mega man is purely incidental to that enjoyment for me.

Antiwhippy

BTW, am I the only one here who don't super love the art of Pyre?

It's like super severe in a way that looks more like concept art than something to show proper characters, as weird as that might seem.

BTW, am I the only one here who don't super love the art of Pyre?

It's like super severe in a way that looks more like concept art than something to show proper characters, as weird as that might seem.

I'm with you, I think. People say it's SuperGiant's best looking game and I don't really see it. I like Transistor's look way more, but that's just me. I guess I can't really say until I've seen it in person.

Slightly on topic but what is with the Kurt Russell resurgence recently.

Dude is getting a decent amount of high profile work all of a sudden for a guy who kinda wasn't in much of note since the 90s.

Dude can still go the kurt Russell thing so I aint mad.

Slightly on topic but what is with the Kurt Russell resurgence recently.

Dude is getting a decent amount of high profile work all of a sudden for a guy who kinda wasn't in much of note since the 90s.

Do de can still go the kurt Russell thing so I aim mad.

It's Ready Player One syndrome. People suddenly only care about nostalgia and Tango & Cash was the best movie of the 80s.

I just watched John Wick, I dug the whole world not seeming to care about assassins but it was a poor person's Dredd.

More people need to watch Bone Tomahawk.

I dont get the love for this movie. There are far better westerns available like Wild Wild West

It's Ready Player One syndrome. People suddenly only care about nostalgia and Tango & Cash was the best movie of the 80s.

I just watched John Wick, I dug the whole world not seeming to care about assassins but it was a poor person's Dredd.

Name ten better 80s movies than Tango & Cash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom