• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.

TraBuch

Banned
Technically, I guess Kiss Kiss Bang Bang and In Bruges are my two favorite movies ever, and both are black comedies, so I guess those are my two favorite comedies?

But The Hudsucker Proxy is my favorite comedy comedy. If that makes sense.

ud2DMi9.png

Fobwashed

Samurai Champloo
Cowboy Bebop
One Punch Man
Attack on Titan

I know a lot of Anime goes bad after a few seasons but I'm willing to give My Hero Academia the benefit of the doubt for now. It's the first Anime I've binge watched since early Naruto and it's fantastic.

EDIT: btw, One Punch Man is so fucking good.

drabnon

I know a lot of Anime goes bad after a few seasons but I'm willing to give My Hero Academia the benefit of the doubt for now. It's the first Anime I've binge watched since early Naruto and it's fantastic.

Yeah, the longer anime (or any show) goes, the bigger chance it sucks. The series I listed all have only 1 or 2 seasons so I think they're good to get into. Not as much investment required. Never seen My Hero Academia so I can't comment on it,

Also, the series I posted all have action components, but all have stuff going on under the surface. One Punch Man is great satire and AoT actually has some interesting social commentary later in the series.

Anime's like smoking. Bad for you, kind of easy to forget the toll it has on you while you're deep in it, but once you've quit has you feeling how you could've ever done that to yourself.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
It's the waifus right?

Eh not really. If anything i probably like more anime that are aimed at women.

Like my top 3 are glass mask, nodame cantabile and honey & Clover but i don't often recommend them because people more often than not are just looking for action stuff.

daveo42

Banned
Eh not really. If anything i probably like more anime that are aimed at women.

Like my top 3 are glass mask, nodame cantabile and honey & Clover but i don't often recommend them because people more often than not are just looking for action stuff.

The waifu comment was more a joke. As for the stuff you listed I'll need to take a look. Action anime is okay, but I like digging deep into shoujo and drama anime. I just haven't watched a lot in the past few years.

Oh yeah I have to append my list to include FMA Brotherhood

That's probably the longest anime I've seen besides Shirokuma Cafe & Great Teacher Onizuka. Not a fan of 50+ episodes animes. Give me shit like Death Note, Parasyte, Cowboy Bebop, Steins Gate.etc things I could finish quick. Although, I find myself watching anime films rather than series if I'm looking for some new anime to watch.

I mean that's what really matters in the end.

If it ain't spicy send it back.

there was some bullshit tho

I threw a grenade at a person, they did the little hop of being hit, but didn't get downed

then I'm pretty sure we got shot at from all sides. We were in the middle of a wheat field.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom