• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salarians

Efr0fN2.jpg

anime good
yeah, you're right

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Yeaeh I mean obviously I should have googled it if I wanted to know the release date, I just automatically assume most games of that style is late 90s.

drabnon

I don't get why anime gets put into a separate category when it comes to discussing media. There's a lot of garbage movies and television out there. But you wouldn't say "all movies are bad". Well maybe you would, I don't know.

Antiwhippy

Tbf I know you didn't play these games back then, but I still giggled thinking how mind blowing Mario Sunshine would be in terms of graphics if it came out in the late 90s.

Yeah back then I was still on my gameboy playing pokemon crystal. Not much awareness of game consoles of that generation other than getting a PS2 and Xbox really, really late.

hobozero

Did film student Dan say he doesn't like watching films with subtitles?

Of his myriad, dumpster diving sins, I can kinda forgive that one. Even some movie critics have trouble with subtitles. I think I read once it can depend on the person - some people can go into Reading Mode or Watching Mode, but have trouble juggling both at once? I can't find the article I read, it was a looong time ago. I have to imagine dyslexic people have a terrible time with subtitles too.

Lunar FC

Idiot question because I'm an idiot:

I want to use my wired headset on my pc as both a headset and mic. But due to the headset being aux I can only do one or the other. If I got an aux splitter such as this, would that solve the issue?

Thanks.

Idiot question because I'm an idiot:

I want to use my wired headset on my pc as both a headset and mic. But due to the headset being aux I can only do one or the other. If I got an aux splitter such as this, would that solve the issue?

Thanks.

That should work. Did your headset not come with one?

Antiwhippy

I was about to say that apple has a different standard when it comes to aux inputs which causes trouble with headsets going between apple and most android phones, but I think the playstation headset should be alright.

Lunar FC

I was about to say that apple has a different standard when it comes to aux inputs which causes trouble with headsets going between apple and most android phones, but I think the playstation headset should be alright.

Heh, well the reason I got this headset back in the day was because I would try using my earpods to chat on my ps4 and they would apparently just static like crazy and blow peoples ears out.

drabnon

Do you guys have any go-to podcast games? Recently I've been grinding through Xenoblade Chronicles X while re-listening to the GoTY Bombcasts

Do you guys have any go-to podcast games? Recently I've been grinding through Xenoblade Chronicles X while re-listening to the GoTY Bombcasts

Right now, Warframe is doing podcast duty. Most missions are mindless enough to focus on a podcast instead of the game, mostly for stuff you're overlevelled for. There's always something on the horizon in it, which has let me cut my podcast backlog down to almost nothing.

And Warframe? It's better than ever. I can hardly wait for that open world update. It's such a weird, cool game.

def sim

I've been hunting down Mr. Shakedowns in Yakuza 0 lately. Ended up finding a way to make money super quick in the process, too.

Lunar FC

Pyre is a thing which I'm not sure you can really spoil tbh.
I'm only a couple hours in, and he mentioned that your squad
aren't the original Night wings
or something of that sort. So id consider that a spoiler imo.

When it's your goal it will probably never happen. Play for fun and to kill and it will.

I try to do that, but once it's down to less than 20 people my best strat is to bunker in a bathroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom