• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryseing

So I did it. Bit the bitter bullet of not being able to find a Switch any time soon and instead bought a N2DS. I like the design and this way I can play FE Warriors.

This was the right decision, right? RIGHT?
I'm probably going to end up kicking myself, but I had a ton of GS credit from that trade in promo and the only Switches they're selling are those stupid bundles, which I refuse to pay for on principle.

So I did it. Bit the bitter bullet of not being able to find a Switch any time soon and instead bought a N2DS. I like the design and this way I can play FE Warriors.

This was the right decision, right? RIGHT?
I'm probably going to end up kicking myself, but I had a ton of GS credit from that trade in promo and the only Switches they're selling are those stupid bundles, which I refuse to pay for on principle.

Ya dun goofed fam, those principles get expensive.

BTA

Regarding McElroy stuff- I've been a big fan for like... 4 or so years now? Actually, the same people who got me into GB got me into them, essentially.

I like most of what they do a lot, and have started watching Polygon's video stuff that doesn't even involve them as a result, which was a good choice- Please Retweet is amazing. I don't know why I don't have the site itself in my RSS reader as this point too, because there's only a couple writers I dislike, unlike a lot of people who seem to blame the site for everything...?

I'd still watch GB do Sims stuff, though. Monster Factory's not really the same thing they'd do.

oti

Banned
I've been enjoying some Polygon videos too, lately. Nick and one of the brothers (can't remember who) breaking Skyrim with mods and Mario Galaxy is pretty fun. A bit too much shouting and coursing but still entertaining.

Mr. F

Banned
Bombcast any good? Or is it a peter brown snooze town situation

Regarding McElroy stuff- I've been a big fan for like... 4 or so years now? Actually, the same people who got me into GB got me into them, essentially.

I like most of what they do a lot, and have started watching Polygon's video stuff that doesn't even involve them as a result, which was a good choice- Please Retweet is amazing. I don't know why I don't have the site itself in my RSS reader as this point too, because there's only a couple writers I dislike, unlike a lot of people who seem to blame the site for everything...?

I'd still watch GB do Sims stuff, though. Monster Factory's not really the same thing they'd do.

I swear there's going to be a mass editorial exodus at Polygon one of these days considering how disparate the two sides of the site are - the editorial tone/mission statement feels completely at odds with the approach to video stuff.

Not listening live but having an officially licensed device that uses frameskipping because of bad performance when a freaking £30 raspberry pi can emulate the mega drive perfectly is really poor.

I know its not sega made and licensed to AT Games but mebbes Sega needs to stop licensing their shit out to trash tier people.

A lot of live Giant Bomb videos are a lot quieter than other videos, but can people not turn up the volume? My headphones are usually at 10 on Windows but I turn it up to 18 for this live Bombcast right now. Sony MDR-7506 plugged directly into PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom