• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joeku

I swear there's going to be a mass editorial exodus at Polygon one of these days considering how disparate the two sides of the site are - the editorial tone/mission statement feels completely at odds with the approach to video stuff.

Coincidentally, it seems to be the San Francisco crew doing things very differently than the New York crew (and satellite people).

new meme I'm starting that we can run into the ground: jeff has three butt cheeks

a5Dvmpa.jpg

Lunar FC

When you have 10 minutes to get just a quick extra spicy run in pubg before you have to go to work but you end up shotgunning four people down. Had to quit because it was time leave. 😭

Hot take : The sun fucking sucks. Even with sunblock on, I managed to burn all over again, and am currently recovering from my sun poisoning yesterday.

I like most of what they do a lot, and have started watching Polygon's video stuff that doesn't even involve them as a result, which was a good choice- Please Retweet is amazing. I don't know why I don't have the site itself in my RSS reader as this point too, because there's only a couple writers I dislike, unlike a lot of people who seem to blame the site for everything...?

The irony about trying to do that, though, is that AFAIK I've never seen any of their videos in their RSS feed. If I didn't follow the McElroys and Nick Robinson on twitter (and some other occasional mentions of Monster Factory, etc, from there) I'd have no idea that it exists. I didn't know about Car Boys until I saw it referenced on @SimpsonsFilms.

Though, bonus: If you get Feedly pro for that, they've got filters now. Popped on a filter for Game of Thrones, their movie/tv writer, and their awful opinion writer wow the Polygon feed is actually alright!

hamchan

Live Bombcast sucks because this thread starts talking about it, then the thread stops talking about it, but I can't tell when since it's all nonsense either way.

Also it seems like the Bombcast gets way less discussion compared to when it had its own thread in gaming, so that's a shame.

Zacagawea

Live Bombcast sucks because this thread starts talking about it, then the thread stops talking about it, but I can't tell when since it's all nonsense either way.

Also it seems like the Bombcast gets way less discussion compared to when it had its own thread in gaming, so that's a shame.

Even if it still had a thread it would still have way less discussion nowadays 👀

Joeku

CTRL + F

"bombcast"

"1 of 28 matches"

jesus, chrixter wasn't kidding

someone needs to get in there and tell them to stop hurting their feelings

To summarize, the conclusions reached are "Ryan passing hurt the cast", "Dan moving hurt the cast", and "it's currently at it's lowest point". That's really not disagreeable.

drabnon

The bombcast used to be a must listen for me but the beastcast has taken its place. Not that the bombcast is bad or anything, I just feel like it's missing something.

Rainmaker

Banned
Yeah the Bombcast has felt a little barebones since Dan left. I still enjoy it a great deal though. Last week's was really good and I enjoyed the vibe. It felt like Ben finally found his groove with them in that setting. Hopefully they continue in that direction next week when everyone is back in the room.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
i could understand being bummed at Dan leaving

i've only heard him in GBE podcasts/content and he brings a real fun energy to it

Hasney

Awesome Bombcast this week. The shitty Mega Drive emulator rant was fantastic.

Decided to check out Sims 4 after this thread started talking Sims and Easy Update was Sims themed too. Had a surprising amount of fun with it.

I created a vampire which gets rid of most of the needs, leaving only vampiric energy (recharged by meditating), thirst for blood, hygiene, fun and social. She's also evil, insane and ambitious. I really ally had a blast going to the apartment across the road and making the neighbour hate me via mocking her mortality, then drinking her blood. I then created a club and noticed i could as WooHoo to the activity list and create uniforms. So with dancing added as well, we go to the euro dance club in our underwear and I've basically created a swingers meet.

Games actually save worlds instead of families and you don't have different exes for expansions. It's awesome having a vampire sandbox. Need to kevel her up to get her bat form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom