• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiguel182

Weren't you just arguing about how they need to drop the gimmicks and "get back to just playing and talking about video games?" This post actually sounds a lot like what Gbeast often does with their streams.

He wants Jeff to play old games while someone else is in the background talking about the good old days. With no millennial talk!

As funny as the Upcoming box 'shops are, I think they actually make this thread less useful. I'm on mobile, so I don't actually see the Upcoming box most of the time, which means I check the thread occasionally to see what's coming up. The 'shops just mean that I have one less reason to come to this thread.

That must leave it at -1 reason's to come here than.

tumblr_o4nv52M3O91u5eu8ao1_250.gif

I joke.

That and the fake tweets that fool people for pages.

I never get how fake tweets work. It takes about 5 seconds to work out if they're legit or not.

Weren't you just arguing about how they need to drop the gimmicks and "get back to just playing and talking about video games?" This post actually sounds a lot like what Gbeast often does with their streams.

Also complaining about GB turning into gameplay with MST3K commentary is pretty funny to me. Jeff has talked about MST3K in the past and it's obviously been a huge influence on Quick Looks and Endurance runs which are some of the features the site was built around.

drabnon

Been catching up on the thread.

1. Sunshine is a good game and no amount of Alex falling off platforms will change that for me.

2. Millennials are somehow to blame for everything bad about Giant Bomb now? Okay

3. Dan got married at a Taco Bell, at this point I don't know if he has it in him to make healthy food choices (I hope he is exaggerating for comedic sake too, though)

oti

Banned
Tumbleseed is a good game. That's my take on it. Lovely visuals and UI/UX. The gameplay has a bunch of choices you have to make that make it super interesting besides the movement too.

Buy it!

If the King of Eurovision demands it, I will!

oti

Banned
Seriously though, I get this whole "haha we're playing KH ironically because we think it's garbage haha lolz" stick. Just say it's a series and put the next episode on the schedule.

Vlaphor

Just got the Murder Island shirt in...and it's pretty bad. The logo is off center/slightly tilted and the material is so thin that I'll have to wear an undershirt while wearing it (or show everyone my nipples). I really liked the GFB shirt, so I don't know what happened with this one.

Also catching up. If you don't like Steal My Sunshine that's fine. I do think there is a little bit too much of "Super Mario Sunshine is a bad game" takes in the thread for my liking though. And I definitely don't want people to think that based on how they are playing.

As for what GB content I like, I think my favorite features I've seen are BitE, MPP, and SMS. I like big features centered around games instead of let's play a few random EA PC games and talk about wrestling. Which I guess relates to how I prefer more games talk than random talk in my Giant Bomb. Obviously you need both, but I think the split differs for a lot of people. I'm always going to want it to lean towards the game side.

drabnon

My favorite feature would probably be Metal Gear Scanlon if I didn't get so frustrated watching Drew play. I'm glad he got through Revengeance before leaving, even if he chose easy mode and didn't understand blade mode. Drew's reaction to Senator Armstrong is the defining moment of the series for me.

"Is Hideo Kojima Noseferatu?!!"

My favorite feature would probably be Metal Gear Scanlon if I didn't get so frustrated watching Drew play. I'm glad he got through Revengeance before leaving, even if he chose easy mode and didn't understand blade mode. Drew's reaction to Senator Armstrong is the defining moment of the series for me.

"Is Hideo Kojima Noseferatu?!!"

It's...Nostradamus...Nosferatu is a vampire..

kiguel182

I still wish they had tried more of that game where you had to build a car. I can see that being a fun feature to see them get into it. My Summer Car I think it was. Found it fascinating.

Jintor

Yesterday was very emotionally intense and I still have two assignments to do and to prep for two exams

I'm in a weird space

Maybe TraBuch didn't want that brought up? Especially just as a prop to make Vinny look good?

Why do you always have to take things in a negative light? How about take it as how this community cares about one another(atleast those that are balls deep) or at the very least I care because I don't want to speak for anyone else(just so nobody says oh look DM speaks for everyone of us now)

It is in no way my intention to have it as a "prop" to make Vinny look good, lmao. We all know Vinny by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom