• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveo42

Banned
I think this should be the last Giant Bomb Thread. The hot takes cannot get any hotter.

The thread serves the purpose of keeping all of those hot takes contained in one area as opposed to in countless threads on GAF and on other sites in general. Just think about what would happen if the hot takes of this thread were released to the wider world.

kiguel182

The thread serves the purpose of keeping all of those hot takes contained in one area as opposed to in countless threads on GAF and on other sites in general. Just think about what would happen if the hot takes of this thread were released to the wider world.

We saw what happened in the Podcast thread. We are the final frontier between GAF and the hot takes and we must protect the website. It's

Just think about what would happen if the hot takes of this thread were released to the wider world.

tumblr_nskdaj3DPI1teygvgo7_250.gif

Whoops, brain fart

Anyway the best feature is Contradiction: Spot the Liar. Does this mean anything to you had my gut hurting

The talk of the Austin/Vinny/Alex combo in this thread had me pining for the days of Austin GBEast content, and it made me start a re-watch of their Contradiction playthrough last night. What a delightful video series. They're all having so much fun with it.

Also, speaking of old GB pairings that I miss, I've also been thinking about going back and listening to Bombin' the AM episodes, and I just reminded myself of my all-time favorite tweet:

https://twitter.com/patrickklepek/status/501839594619674625

I think the thread needs to see the wider world in order to learn though. These hot takes are bad.

Ashby

Why do you always have to take things in a negative light? How about take it as how this community cares about one another(atleast those that are balls deep) or at the very least I care because I don't want to speak for anyone else(just so nobody says oh look DM speaks for everyone of us now)

It is in no way my intention to have it as a "prop" to make Vinny look good, lmao. We all know Vinny by now.
I'm just trying to put myself in the guys shoes, man. He obviously posted it publicly but who knows if he wants that dredged up.

Playing the first few hours of Gravity Rush 2. Wow the style of this game is great (a step up from the first one even). The menus, the map, the World design, the art style, Kat herself which is one of the best designed characters in the last decade.

Did anyone from GB touch this game?

I'm just trying to put myself in the guys shoes, man. He obviously posted it publicly but who knows if he wants that dredged up.

Reflecting on it abit, you're right. Should have just screen capped Vinny's post and cropped the rest but I didn't think much of it since it was just between us in the community. Anyways, I apologize to him if he felt I did anything wrong.

Playing the first few hours of Gravity Rush 2. Wow the style of this game is great (a step up from the first one even). The menus, the map, the World design, the art style, Kat herself which is one of the best designed characters in the last decade.

I think Jason played a bit and talked about it on the bombcast beyond what was on the Quick Look.

daveo42

Banned

Jason, but I think he dropped it after a few hours due to the camera. There should be a QL on the site. One of the best games of the year that no one is going to remember or talk about come December.

Meneses

They did a QL but weren't too hot on it (they mostly showed one of the worst parts of the game, a tailing mission in tight quarters).

I enjoyed the game but not as much as the first (I actually haven't finished it, should get back to it).

I made a huge mistake of playing the first game on Vita(didn't finish it) first then later on I bought the remaster but I still haven't played it lol. One of these days I'm going to have to go through the first and second games.

drabnon

That's the point of the title, I guess. The heartache is the one you feel knowing that you will never get another episode. But you can still feel it inside you, it's always there... like a phantom pain

I'm kind of impressed with the ballsyness, if they truly aren't doing any more episodes. It's such a horrible but hilarious thing to do to the fans.

Ashby

Reflecting on it abit, you're right. Should have just screen capped Vinny's post and cropped the rest but I didn't think much of it since it was just between us in the community. Anyways, I apologize to him if he felt I did anything wrong.
Yeah, just a thought that occurred to me. Didnt think you were being a jerk or anything. Keep on being a cool dude, my dude.

That's the point of the title, I guess. The heartache is the one you feel knowing that you will never get another episode. But you can still feel it inside you, it's always there... like a phantom pain

I'm kind of impressed with the ballsyness, if they truly aren't doing any more episodes. It's such a horrible but hilarious thing to do to the fans.

The content I've lost, the features I've lost... it won't stop hurting. It's like they're all still there. You feel it too don't you?

Joeku

Between that new podcast with Ben and Abby and this now...there's a Giant Bomb ARG going on. The person who finds the hidden artefact gets Jeff's collection when he dies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom