• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.
ccHXlYQ.png

😭😭😭
Maybe that's the heartache part. Leaving people expecting new content and then not doing episode that would definitely result in heartache for everyone.

This is a joke.

I think Jason played a bit and talked about it on the bombcast beyond what was on the Quick Look.

Yikes, this is why it bums me out sometimes how GB will show off or trash talk about a game and a large chunk of fans will take that in and think "yeah this game must be shit" when really their Intel is wrong, they haven't given the game a fair shake, or in this case they aren't doing a great job showing off the game.

Joeku

Holy shit, Bianca burning Paul and Dan individually in this NY Premium podcast. And the Metallica joke. Dan did well for himself. And Paul is endlessly good.

Holy shit, Bianca burning Paul and Dan individually in this NY Premium podcast. And the Metallica joke. Dan did well for himself. And Paul is endlessly good.

Butthole Scientist
A nickle has never smelled another nickle's ass
All you need to know about dogs balls & dogs assholes
I could write a book about piss stories
My lifestyle determines my death style

kiguel182

Tumbleseed is hard as hell. Breaking Brad: Tumbleseed.

But I'm enjoying. The new mode that lets you go area to area and has quests is pretty great. The adventure mode is the original and really, really hard.

Joeku

Butthole Scientist
A nickle has never smelled another nickle's ass
All you need to know about dogs balls & dogs assholes
I could write a book about piss stories
My lifestyle determines my death style

The correct opinion about tattoos was also presented in that podcast: "I thought it was cool to get, but no, I don't want to hear the deep story behind yours."

Hasney

If my sub came up to lapse and there's no new Beast in the East or Kingdom Heartache, then maybe I'll be OK with it going away. Because Demo Derby and Game Tapes sure aren't going to be regular at any point.

kiguel182

This whole "is it a real show or not" isn't funny but more annoying.

I mean, I'm not even sure it would be good (the first episode wasn't) but I still want to know if this is what they are doing next or not.

Zaph

If my sub came up to lapse and there's no new Beast in the East or Kingdom Heartache, then maybe I'll be OK with it going away. Because Demo Derby and Game Tapes sure aren't going to be regular at any point.

West needs to clear the schedule for The Old Games Show. Just you wait.

Any day now.

Any day...

I mean, I'm not even sure it would be good (the first episode wasn't) but I still want to know if this is what they are doing next or not.
It would be funnier if West wasn't already a graveyard of abandoned features and ideas that never happen.

I don't know what you are talking about, Ben Pack would never extend a joke beyond its natural lifespan. Have you ever heard how he speedruns?

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I mean if it isn't i would be pretty annoyed seeing that i enjoyed the first episode.

And that wound be a pretty shitty tweet because the West needs a new series.

imBask

Banned
I'm going to believe that he's being truthful about this because fooling already discontented fans into thinking there is going to be more content from the west crew would be an incredibly stupid move.

they said the site was doing very well and making profit like a week ago, so discontented fans is about as true as saying people want a Flatliner remake because you want one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom