• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.

imBask

Banned
146F3jx.png

- J - D -

I wanna see more videos like the one where Vinny shows off vintage coins while Alex plays a game he likes. I like this format where one duder does a deep dive into something non-gaming related while the other(s) plays games. It reminded me of that Extra Life stream where Vinny tried to build a button clicker thing in the background.

What other gaming site offers videos like this? No one. Giant Bomb is pretty unique.

I wanna see more videos like the one where Vinny shows off vintage coins while Alex plays a game he likes. I like this format where one duder does a deep dive into something non-gaming related while the other(s) plays games. It reminded me of that Extra Life stream where Vinny tried to build a button clicker thing in the background.

What other gaming site offers videos like this? No one. Giant Bomb is pretty unique.

They could have Dan and Abby showcasing millennial culture while Alex grimaces and plays megaman.

Dude, that was seriously such a fun format. That is the kinda of stuff Giant Bomb should be doing. It keeps the streams interesting, as if the game gets boring you have something else entirely to pay attention to, or vise versa. I would love streams where one duder plays a game and maybe another watches and comments so you can have some dialouge back and forth, but one other person can show off some of their other hobbies or something, it's just enjoyable and really brings some of that "personality" back into Giant Bomb, which is bleeding more into the vastness of every other YouTuber making fun of and playing bad games with MST3K style commentary.

Scizzy

75% of the way done with the Bombcast. Rorie had better say something adorably nonsensical soon, because this podcast is almost over.

Responding to myself: finished the podcast, got the great story about meeting a bawling man with Rorie's girlfriend's name tattooed over his heart, a rambling series of tangents about the name Colton, a string of disgusting noises about mayonnaise on pizza, and left very satisfied.

Mr. F

Banned
Re; Beastcast tone change, I kind of see both sides. I like Dan well enough but sometimes I feel they lean into his weirdness too hard or intentionally set him up for saying something bizarre and railroad down that tangent for a lack of better things to talk about. Kind of feels like low hanging fruit since his "persona" or whatever exists to say outrageous things.

Kind of exactly what I feared with him taking Austin's place on the show but fortunately some weeks they do reign it in a bit.

Dude, that was seriously such a fun format. That is the kinda of stuff Giant Bomb should be doing. It keeps the streams interesting, as if the game gets boring you have something else entirely to pay attention to, or vise versa. I would love streams where one duder plays a game and maybe another watches and comments so you can have some dialouge back and forth, but one other person can show off some of their other hobbies or something, it's just enjoyable and really brings some of that "personality" back into Giant Bomb, which is bleeding more into the vastness of every other YouTuber making fun of and playing bad games with MST3K style commentary.
Weren't you just arguing about how they need to drop the gimmicks and "get back to just playing and talking about video games?" This post actually sounds a lot like what Gbeast often does with their streams.

As funny as the Upcoming box 'shops are, I think they actually make this thread less useful. I'm on mobile, so I don't actually see the Upcoming box most of the time, which means I check the thread occasionally to see what's coming up. The 'shops just mean that I have one less reason to come to this thread.

As funny as the Upcoming box 'shops are, I think they actually make this thread less useful. I'm on mobile, so I don't actually see the Upcoming box most of the time, which means I check the thread occasionally to see what's coming up. The 'shops just mean that I have one less reason to come to this thread.

That and the fake tweets that fool people for pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom