• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.
how's the Demo Derby so far

some would call it one of the best 100 games ever made

Demo Derby is good so far. I always enjoy the walk down memory lane.
BALLERRRRS

You know, I was reading your list and thinking to myself "hey maybe this Piston guy isn't so bad after all" but then I saw:

I'll just say that the best Sonic hasn't appeared on the list yet.

ParallelEnviousIndochinahogdeer.gif

Not really.

Jeff saying the Silent Hill series was 'shit' does feature if you want to hear a hot take.

Does he at least say "I think it's shit"? Or does he state it as fact. Very unprofessional to say something like that. Does he at least say it in a joking manner, like, gleefully?

Does he at least say "I think it's shit"? Or does he state it as fact. Very unprofessional to say something like that. Does he at least say it in a joking manner, like, gleefully?

I'm going to guess he didn't say "I am Jeff Gerstmann, the king of video games, and I decree Silent Hill is shit" so it doesn't really matter.

Joeku

Okay, finally getting my premium back. I gotta catch up on Beat in the East, but what else has been primo that I should see?

Zaph

"Last time I got this strange reading from a gearbox, Battleborn came out"

Jeff Gerstmann is still a threat

Okay, finally getting my premium back. I gotta catch up on Beat in the East, but what else has been primo that I should see?

giphy.gif

But seriously the last couple playdates have been okay, UPF has been a let down the last few weeks in my opinion. Might be worth skipping through to see if anything interests you.

I know this thread gets shit for being negative but the comments on UPF and Demo Derby on the actual GB site are not very positive regarding production and other issues discussed over the past few days. It's not a GAF problem.

I know this thread gets shit for being negative but the comments on UPF and Demo Derby on the actual GB site are not very positive regarding production and other issues discussed over the past few days. It's not a GAF problem.

Yeah, when DanLongman is complaining in the comments you know you have a problem

Fuck this thread has been all shitted up already. Ben is awesome. I wish I could pay to have this thread without all the mean spirited crap.

Upf was good.

Playdate was good. Great to get Jeff on it!

Love you gaffers who are not haters

Fuck this thread has been all shitted up already. Ben is awesome. I wish I could pay to have this thread without all the mean spirited crap.

Upf was good.

Hi, I just read somewhere that you are a hater, is this true?

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone

Upf was good.

Yeah, when DanLongman is complaining in the comments you know you have a problem

We know your true identity Dan.

No fronting now.

<3

Hasney

Sonic Heroes was always bad, just like that theme song. But goddamn that song is catchy.

We used to game on loop as a demo and as the TVs were 50Hz, the attract sequence kept fucking up because it was timing based or some bollocks rather than just a recorded gameplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom