• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tubobutts

Tiamat can I have that avatar
I can offer you this alternative one

Wa6fQdE.png

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Will treat this avatar with the proper respect it deserves.
You're gunna light a cross on fire and pee on the American flag all while the deftones "birthmark" plays on in the background right? RIGHT?

It's only right.

xuchu

Just got to listen to this weeks Beastcast. They're absolutely killing it. The Abby and Dan voice modulator shenanigans were hilarious.

ArjanN

Crash seems...alright. It's basically an above average mascot platformer for the time, with a nice layer of polish, but Dan seems right in that it doesn't always communicate it's rules very well, which results in trial and error.

They're not good. I spent a summer reading nothing but Nancy and hardy. NOT GOOD.

I mean, they're fine if you're like 10 years old, as a step up to reading real books.

YoghPL

Neo Member
Jeremaiah is the next great addition to GBeast, I could listen to the guy for hours. He seems pretty knowledgeable too!

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Crash seems...alright. It's basically an above average mascot platformer for the time, with a nice layer of polish, but Dan seems right in that it doesn't always communicate it's rules very well, which results in trial and error.

I mean, they're fine if you're like 10 years old, as a step up to reading real books.

I was reading Stephen king at 8. I knew garbage.

Jeremiah and the Scorcerers Stone

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I can't wait to finish listening to the 6-8 bomb/beastcasts I couldn't listened to yet so I will finally understand what the fuck you guys are talking about and who Jeremiah is.

I really do miss Austin. He was always so lighthearted and enthusiastic. Anytime he was on stream, he really lightened up the mood.

Now I really wonder what a Vinny, Dan, Alex, Abby and Austin GBE would be like...

GBW should just come over and merge with GBE. Watching Jeff's garage video though.....and yeah, that's never going to happen.

Which garage video are you talking about? Or are you talking about Jartime?

Scizzy

I am bummed that I'm several episodes behind on the Beastcast because I have to wait to know if Margaret/Jeremiah are the best or the worst. In a related topic, does anyone still want to discuss whether NASA owns the moon?

the Playdate was off to a slow start but was a lot of fun once Bakalar joined in

I have a lot to say about UPF but I know you guys don't want to hear it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom