• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, when DanLongman is complaining in the comments you know you have a problem

That audio was bad! Hah. It does get fixed though

Hi, I just read somewhere that you are a hater, is this true?
I will not confirm this

We know your true identity Dan.

No fronting now.

<3

tumblr_static_bravo.gif

You guys <3

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Fuck this thread has been all shitted up already. Ben is awesome. I wish I could pay to have this thread without all the mean spirited crap.

Upf was good.

Playdate was good. Great to get Jeff on it!

Love you gaffers who are not haters

Playdate was great, that last game was terrible. It was still a fun video in spite of/because of that, but oh my god that game.

UPF would have been a lot better if Ben learned to ignore what the GB audience says before it happened instead of after. Those suggestions were bordering on criminal.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Let's not pretend that this theme is any worse than pretty much every other Sonic theme expect maybe Sonic Boom (not the game)

>Smashes into wall as soon as race begins, with car's front wheels coming clean off
>Ya done good, kid. Here is an upgraded setup. You're going to go far.

Video games

I think I played a shit ton of an NBA Ballers a long time ago.

You could free roam a world and try to get big basketball players to notice you or something. Anyone else remember what I'm talking about?

Edit: Ah, I think it was NBA Ballers: Phenom

That was a pretty good Demo Derby.

- Sonic Heroes playthrough was the best.

- Driv3r is a terrible game that's only good when you get to do some insane crashes that glitches the entire game and breaks the physics.

- Ninja Gaiden Black was an amazing and very challenging game, never finished the first one but I did finish the second one which was also damn good.

- Silent Hill 4 is an alright game that does some interesting things with that universe. Mainly that the entire game takes place inside a room that changes. You also play in first person(when you're inside the room) & third person when you're in Silent Hill. Originally it was not a Silent Hill game, during development it was to be called Room 302 but further into the development of the game they turned it into a Silent Hill game. I still feel the best 3 Silent Hill games are 2, Shattered Memories & 3.

- Splinter Cell Pandora's Tomorrow was eh. Chaos Theory was and probably still is the best Splinter Cell game alongside the new one, Blacklist. Both of those are fantastic games which makes me wish Ubisoft brings it back with Prince of Persia.

Name one Hoobastank song
The tires are pretty round
BAAAALLLLEEERRRRSSSSS!

Time to watch UPF and then saving Friday's playdate for late night.
Putt Putt is cool

Yup, before I discovered Lucasarts adventure games Putt Putt is what I played(aside from the Sierra adventure games). All of the games are on Steam.

Hasney

TOCA was a really fucking great game and it sucks that Codemasters morphed the franchise into shity GRID.

Also the trailer from the cinematic is the trailer from Dirt 2

The original GRID and it's banger racing mode is one of my favourite racing games of all time.

.... Fuck GRID 2 though.

2nd time Giant Bomb has mixed up Sangria and Santeria.

Also I can name at least two Hoobastank songs.

The Reason (their mega hit chart topper)
My Turn (some edgy song I listened to some fucking time ago)

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
He literally says 'it was a grand departure from this shit'. So what part was I wrong about?

And then went "Ah whatever, people love these games"

Which is a pretty different context than just calling a game shit.

Even the phrase this shit kinda has a different context sometimes.

Rainmaker

Banned
I only know the "crawling in the dark" song that Jason names because it was in MLB Slugfest and one of the Fast & Furious soundtracks. I think the only other one I could name off the top of my head is The Reason

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
This thread is the worst.

You all made me try and see if I could remember a Hoobastank song and then I was right when I googled it. Now I have to live with the knowledge that I retained that knowledge.

And then went "Ah whatever, people love these games"

Which is a pretty different context than just calling a game shit.

Even the phrase this shit kinda has a different context sometimes.

No, he caught himself saying something dumb and walked it back. I don't care either way, Jeff likes what he likes, but you tried to make out I was overblowing what he said when I was just reporting speech.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom