• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.

pizzacat

Banned
just looked up this band and apparently the lead singer is singing for something called sonic forces? and it was on a game site so its prolly a sonic game and in that case its time to delete history

293894071968202753.png

Hasney

just looked up this band and apparently the lead singer is singing for something called sonic forces? and it was on a game site so its prolly a sonic game and in that case its time to delete history

293894071968202753.png

Yeah, that's how all this came up. Jeff was asking on a Sonic game if that was Hoobastank because the singer is singing the theme to Sonic Forces.

strafer

it's kinda sad that the last Splinter Cell was one of the best of the serie, but it was already too late

I loved the shit out of Blacklist and I doubt we will see another Splinter cell, Ubisoft keep saying they have not forgotten it, bullshit, this series is dead now, they are focusing all their power on Assassins Creed.

Sell the IP to a developer who cares.

IIRC, in NBA Ballers, every NBA player had an alternative costume which basically had them in a street clothes style. Some of them were pretty zany.

Man, I miss Ballers...

Not the show with the Rock.

Kimaka

This thread is the worst.

You all made me try and see if I could remember a Hoobastank song and then I was right when I googled it. Now I have to live with the knowledge that I retained that knowledge.

Just reading the title 'The Reason' in this thread made me replay the entire song in my head. fml

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
What does she think of the hardy boys though.

Though seriously, even at that age I was reading sherlock holmes already. The OG, the one and only, none of that kiddy shit.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
I mean admittedly I was like seven years old, but Nancy Drew and Hardy Boys were what catapulted me from struggling with reading to being a voracious reader

Speaking of 00' bands...

NBA Ballers appearing led to me remembering all the PS2 games I had nostalgia for which led me to the WWE games, which led me to the videos of the old SmackDown and Raw intros that used to be so awesome back in the day. Most featured bands that would probably fall right in line with what some of you guys are talking about

WWE SmackDown! Mid 2006 Intro [HD Remastered]

WWE RAW 2006 Intro (Across the Nation)

Brings me back to when I saw Chris Jericho return back in 07' live. Was so amazing; I get goosebumps watching the video on YouTube.

William

I would love it if they streamed some more Nancy Drew games, I dont know if Vinny and Dan were into it but it was a really fun watch there for a while!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom