• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.
i remember commenting "i just took a huge shit" on ign articles and getting highest rated comment each time

don't go into the comments of anything

ever

REACHED JEREMIAH BEST SEGMENT EVER

blQgLWD.jpg

xuchu

FIRE DAN
HIRE JEREMIAH

Jeremiah: My favourite movie?
Jeremiah: Why I believe that would be Dog Day Afternoon.
Abby: oh that's a really good one :D
Jeremiah: Yes, I have totally seen that movie.

Best segment ever. Dunno get why people didn't like the voice modulator shenanigans. Abby's one wasn't as funny to me but I dunno.

imBask

Banned

Best segment ever. Dunno get why people didn't like the voice modulator shenanigans. Abby's one wasn't as funny to me but I dunno.

just ignore the party poopers, they got so used to post 2014 Jeff that they now hate any type of fun

Aselith

Excuse me. It's a film

He contradicts himself several times in that video, which as I said in the thread is really just overall mean spirited. Feels like some real Fake News shit too.

This has been a rough year for YouTubers.

Some YouTubers are on a hardcore "us vs them" trip lately. It kind of reads as desperate.

Meguro

Banned
Alex is the glue holding the entirety of GBeast together. Without him it just turns into total chaos, which is fun for like a week but then it gets tiring.

Alex is the glue holding the entirety of GBeast together. Without him it just turns into total chaos, which is fun for like a week but then it gets tiring.

I agree with this. Alex is a vital part of of the GBeast operation- you always need a straight man, otherwise it's just chaos.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Ben and Abby suck/would suck for Demo Derby

they really just need to cross coast Jeff and Dan. There's no reason not to.

"I hate when a series is up its own ass" _ Dan kojima is a genius ryckert

Kojima gets far up his own ass in fabulous fashion though. I'm with Dan.
I'm glad to say that Jeffs opinion about silent hill is WRONG

edit: I would watch a series where Jason plays through them.

He isn't the only one to share that opinion though. I know many people who missed out on the masterpiece that is Silent Hill 2 because of the gameplay and I could see why but thankfully it never bothered me as the story and everything else about the game have always stayed with me.

He isn't the only one to share that opinion though. I know many people who missed out on the masterpiece that is Silent Hill 2 because of the gameplay and I could see why but thankfully it never bothered me as the story and everything else about the game have always stayed with me.

Oh I don't disagree the gameplay is dated, but the Silent Hill series is a series that just influenced horror games so much. Not to mention that the graphics and story is some of the best that games have to offer.(SH3 especially still looks amazing for being a PS2 game.)

- J - D -

I liked the Brad/Jeff/Ben combo on the previous Demo Derby

It can be nice since Jeff and Brad can both bring the historical context to a lot of these games and Ben can be the irreverent millennial (which doesn't accurately describe him at all in these derbies, lol).

xuchu

I'm glad to say that Jeffs opinion about silent hill is WRONG

edit: I would watch a series where Jason plays through them.

Still remember the 2015? GOTY deliberations when Jeff said RDR was a bad game and Austin challenged him saying 'if that's the hill you wanna die on'. Jeff sounded surprised and was taken aback.

He's incredibly knowledgable to an almost encyclopaedic level and I respect his opinion but I feel that as though, because of that, people are afraid to challenge him.

I love silent hill and he's entitled to his opinion, hell I can understand not liking the gameplay as the controls were poor even for the time, but I think people are exaggerating his dislike for it, he didn't say it was a shit game.

Salarians

Alias was a good show, for two seasons at least. I remember the game being "ok", but it didn't have enough aliases. Hitman, incidentally, was the Alias game I really wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom