• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeff...you didn't use any health for the Ninja Gaiden demo..

Oh well.

That was a fun demo derby.

I like Playstation Underground the best but I actually remember some of these Xbox demo disc fondly.

xuchu

et4HGOH.jpg

Man, watching Jeff play the Ninja Gaiden 04 demo was bit rough. The camera always sucked in the original version, which was corrected in Black not Sigma, but I was going a bit crazy when he couldn't get up the cliff in the beginning. Not roll jumping everywhere and the constant misinformation about things like ninja gaiden 2 being the latest one was triggering me a bit.

It's just a bit weird when GB plays a game you know intimately well. Guess I'm glad I haven't played yakuza 0 cos maybe this is how people feel when they see Dan fight and wrestle with the controls. BitE is bit more fun to me to see them goofily play than being experts at and I guess I should have the same attitude to them playing ninja gaiden.

Ah, it's okay though, enjoyed the demo derby and liked seeing the subtle differences between the demo and 2004 release.

BALLERS!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Also how can you not name one Hoobastank song?

The Reason used to be on MTV every, not kidding, every third video. Every third video on MTV was The Reason.

Meguro

Banned
This hot new Youtube video on games writing is some ´06 gamefaqs level shit. Just had to get that out there.

Demo Derby was pretty fun. Sonic Heroes looks even worse than I remember it.

I used to think that a ban on using accents should have been put on Dan after his annoying voice during the Mario Maker streams. After the Beastcast and Demo Derby, that ban should now be expanded to everybody.

Scizzy

I used to think that a ban on using accents should have been put on Dan after his annoying voice during the Mario Maker streams. After the Beastcast and Demo Derby, that ban should now be expanded to everybody.

This shouldn't apply to Jeff and Vinny's Mario accent needs to be grandfathered in.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Oh man this Sony Jackbox thing looks rough

I mean, making these games is hard, that's why every Jackbox has like 1-2 winners out of 5 games, but even still...

Catvoca

Banned
This hot new Youtube video on games writing is some ´06 gamefaqs level shit. Just had to get that out there.

YouTubers trying to talk about traditional games journalism is almost always some embarrassing shit.

derFeef

I said it before I think, but I would love tosee their faces in some of those features. DD especially, maybe even quicklooks.

YouTubers trying to talk about traditional games journalism is almost always some embarrassing shit.

He contradicts himself several times in that video, which as I said in the thread is really just overall mean spirited. Feels like some real Fake News shit too.

This has been a rough year for YouTubers.

I said it before I think, but I would love tosee their faces in some of those features. DD especially, maybe even quicklooks.

I think they reserve that for Premium-tier stuff, and not so much the free features? Aside from free live shows, I can't think of anything with duder cams.

robotrock

Banned
Demo Derby separate coasts, but twice as often. So we'd get a Demo Derby from East in 75 days, then 75 days after that we get one from West

After you guys talking about it I watched that YouTuber talk game criticism was so much hot garbage.

Also my daughter was born the early 00s.

I kinda wish which video you all are talking about but also I don't...

it's a video by videogamedunkey

Usually makes some pretty alright, humorous, videos. Recently, he's decided that he is an excellent games critic and made a video sort of bashing game critics in general

oti

Banned
I love how some Youtubers believe they actually know anything about the business itself and how they give companies free business advice. The bad thing is their followers even believe their nonsense.

Face-palm thumbnail WHY IS NINTENDO SO DUMB?!?!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

Like his buddy HatesMinoritiesTron, the court jester is easily exposed as soon as he tries to do something other than making people laugh. He sounds completely out of his element. The video reads like a 14 year old gamergater wrote it and was reread over by a grown ass man. It even has the classic 'THEY CONTRADICT THEMSELVES!' hivemind theory while using voice samples of different people with different genders and different accents saying different things about different games in different genres.

His reviews are legitimately bad, he's awful at expression what he thinks and talks in circles and also uses the 'feels like' comment he tries to criticize in multiple reviews of his. Every time I've heard one of his reviews I have no idea what he's saying about the game other than 'it's bad' or 'it's good' but i dont know why he thinks that. He's worse than Jason about explaining himself but he's trying to criticize others now which makes it even more funny.

Even someone like TotalBiscuit, who has shitty views, is someone I might listen to on the subject because he can explain himself and explain why he likes something and does his research. Where as that dunkey video was basically a gamefaqs post.

oh and he says he engages in the comments to justify his bad reviews. IGN and Kotaku both engage in their comment section. I've seen it multiple times. I'm just going to assume every youtuber is a soft GGer going forth

Usually makes some pretty alright, humorous, videos. Recently, he's decided that he is an excellent games critic and made a video sort of bashing game critics in general

It's more of a video bashing the inconsistencies of reviews by the big sites and how they tend to only utilize 7-10 instead of the full scale.

derFeef

Oh, one of those 4 million views per video guys... nothanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom