• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.
a35LkB3.png

Walked into a Walmart, saw a Switch, bought it.

Oh god.

Put your ID up in here so we could add you if you want. I'll have to add Robotrock as well since he posted his ID a while back. Also, congrats!

Starting to catch up on GB stuff after a few unusually busy weeks and the insanity of SGDQ, so I'll be perpetually lttp for a while.

I enjoyed that crazy Beastcast from a couple weeks back, but I think it's, like, a sometimes food? I'm an hour into the latest one now and I'm getting a little burned out on the wacky randomness or whatever.

Also, entirely different subject: Are there any GB FFXIV guilds? Did a trial month and I'm thinking of sticking with it for a while. (First MMO I've come close to being into since the fucking WoW beta 10,000 years ago.)

robotrock

Banned
Switch friend code = SW-7460-9895-1308. Please add!! Also I bought ARMS even though everyone in this thread (except Dangansona) told me not to, I'm sorry! I was just way too curious about it.

Honestly you guys were right

I'll have to add Robotrock as well since he posted his ID a while back. Also, congrats!
Would love to have you on my friends list DM.
Valtýr;243027678 said:
I just got a Switch need friends

Sw-0591-2283-9912
Added!!

Switch friend code = SW-7460-9895-1308. Please add!! Also I bought ARMS even though everyone in this thread (except Dangansona) told me not to, I'm sorry! I was just way too curious about it.

Honestly you guys were right

Would love to have you on my friends list DM.

Added!!

Even I was hesitant I think! But I'll add you and we can at least play a few lol.

Megasoum

Banned
I've been playing Cookie Clicker all week-end now that version 2.0 is out.

It was going smoothly for a while but now I've kind of hit a wall where it suddenly take an hour before I can buy anything.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I like how Dan is all against illegal stuff

but he has multiple stories of him going to great lengths to legally steal food from theaters/bars

- J - D -

Saw the Silent Hill 4: The Room trailer on demo derby and It gave me flashbacks to when I first bought that damn game at a Game Crazy store, brought it home and was utterly disappointed by it. I hate that fucking game and those fucking ghosts.

Mr.Towel

Also, entirely different subject: Are there any GB FFXIV guilds? Did a trial month and I'm thinking of sticking with it for a while. (First MMO I've come close to being into since the fucking WoW beta 10,000 years ago.)

There's a GB guild on the ultros server, just joined last week myself.

Saw the Silent Hill 4: The Room trailer on demo derby and It gave me flashbacks to when I first bought that damn game at a Game Crazy store, brought it home and was utterly disappointed by it. I hate that fucking game and those fucking ghosts.

GAME CRAZY

put your fucking games on the fucking chainlink fence

That's all I know about Game Crazy.

Ashby

Sorry, it's not possible for anyone take that that title from Vinny.

I thought "hire" would be sufficient in getting across I meant additions beyond the OG crew of Jeff, Ryan, Vinny and Brad (and yes, I'm aware Vinny and Brad joined up a few months after the site's founding)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom