• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamchan

I mean it's more that the best they could come up with is saying steve Erwin and Sydney.

If you want to do a bit research it more man c'mon.

To be fair Steve Irwin was the biggest export for a while there and everyone knows Sydney is the best city in Australia.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Eh whatever, I've said my piece on it, though I'll just say that it'll be like me pretending to be texan and going "Yeehaw BBQ and Guns "Merica!"

robotrock

Banned
Eh whatever, I've said my piece on it, though I'll just say that it'll be like me pretending to be texan and going "Yeehaw BBQ and Guns "Merica!"

I made my first trip to Texas back in October and I spent a day shooting guns and getting some really great BBQ at The Salt Lick. No shame.

Ashby

How do you not get that the humor when this is done is not at the expense of the country in question but is self-depreciation on the part of the person doing the accent being ignorant of another country?

I mean it's more that the best they could come up with is saying steve Irwin and Sydney.

If you want to do a bit research it more man c'mon.

I just wanted to hear your conformation of that to warm the cockles of my heart whippy.

Otherwise you're right, outside of the Edna reference the bit fell flat for me.

I assume one of those censored words is the n-word

It's basically any slur.

The city's reputation seems well deserved. I lived there for like three months and I experienced multiple people say something racist with no prompting and then give me a knowing look because I'm also white. Like what the fuck is that?

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Eh there might be. I dunno, you sort of tune out after your 456th "How do you get into this industry?" & "Remember Kane & Lynch?"

UCY0wKl.jpg

Get fucked, Crash Bandicoot 1.
Would love to have you on my friends list DM.
Valtýr;243027678 said:
I just got a Switch need friends

Sw-0591-2283-9912

Added you guys!
Saw the Silent Hill 4: The Room trailer on demo derby and It gave me flashbacks to when I first bought that damn game at a Game Crazy store, brought it home and was utterly disappointed by it. I hate that fucking game and those fucking ghosts.

It's a very divisive game. I myself liked it for the things it attempts to do within that world but overall I wouldn't recommend it, it's an interesting experience to say the least. Originally, it wasn't going to be a SH game but further into the development of the game(it was originally going to be called Room 302) they decided to make it a SH game.
Is the Mafia 3 DLC worth it?

Stones Unturned looked cool.

It's good assuming you enjoyed Mafia 3 and want more out of it. Best thing about it is you being paired with Donovan. The DLC is all about you two.

Megasoum

Banned
Haven't heard from Piscopo in almost 20 years. What did he do?

Christ, for as much as I think those games were really good and the remaster is totally fine, Crash looks like a goddamn abomination with a modern amount of polygons. Fuck.

I was just rewatching the Celebrity Poker quicklook so decided to look him up. First thing I saw on his twitter was an interview with Milos

derFeef

Regarding sleep mode, I am also one of those oldschool people.My TV and all consoles are connected to a powerboard with a killswitch and I always turn everything off before I go to sleep or if I am out of house. Same with my PC.

Joeku

I was just rewatching the Celebrity Poker quicklook so decided to look him up. First thing I saw on his twitter was an interview with Milos

His profile is that dumb character thing of himself in front of an American flag. It's perfect.

Fuck Joe Piscopo and his Russian propoganda-supporting ass.

yS0k9IzG

But hey, at least he was making "fun" and "timely" political jokes in an interactive poker video game in the 90's so h--bleeeeuuuuuuuurggggh *vomits*

Regarding sleep mode, I am also one of those oldschool people.My TV and all consoles are connected to a powerboard with a killswitch and I always turn everything off before I go to sleep or if I am out of house. Same with my PC.
Same. Learned approach, parental orders etc.

vanty

When did Vinny first start using the voice changer thing? I've heard it in a couple videos and now the Beastcast but none of them seemed like the first time.

Alienfan

BALLERS segment was one of the worst in Giant Bomb history, Ben's loud voice is really grating. The rest of the video was fine, they did a good job with what was a bad demo disk. Audio seemed off even after Jason fixed it

BALLERS segment was one of the worst in Giant Bomb history, Ben's loud voice is really grating. The rest of the video was fine, they did a good job with what was a bad demo disk. Audio seemed off even after Jason fixed it

BALLLERS

BALLERS YO

I'M GOING TO SCREAM OUT BALLERS

It's like he's trying to copy Jeff doing stuff like that, but he keeps doing it every other sentence. And he keeps doing the same thing.

BALLERS YO.

YEAH BALLERS

jtar86

Picked up PUBG after watching all the murder islands. Also picked up H1Z1 king of the hill just because it was on sale. I actually like H1Z1 more. Mainly because it isn't super baggy and doesn't crash all the time. PUBG is definitely gonna be better once it's done but I can't believe they never tried H1Z1 it seems like basically the same game to me.

derFeef

Picked up PUBG after watching all the murder islands. Also picked up H1Z1 king of the hill just because it was on sale. I actually like H1Z1 more. Mainly because it isn't super baggy and doesn't crash all the time. PUBG is definitely gonna be better once it's done but I can't believe they never tried H1Z1 it seems like basically the same game to me.

Brad did once on a UPF I think?
H1Z1 really looks like a faster, more arcade style of game. It's damn ugly tho.

brad whipped it out for a segment on upf @ 36:25
https://www.giantbomb.com/videos/unprofessional-fridays-04282017/2300-12018/

oti

Banned
Well 2017 has one of the strongest game lineups in years, perhaps ever, and that's largely due to Japan returning to form. BotW, Nier, RE 7, Persona, Nioh, Yakuza, Tekken 7, hopefully Mario and Splatoon 2, etc. So imagine if Japan was on their shit back then

Eh, sure. I was really happy with my Wii360DS combo back then. Loved Mass Effect, Halo 3, AC, Bioshock, Mario Galaxy and tons and tons of DS games.

Then got a PS3 for Uncharted 2. Also played through Killzone 2 which I really disliked. It was pretty though.

- J - D -

BALLLERS

BALLERS YO

I'M GOING TO SCREAM OUT BALLERS

It's like he's trying to copy Jeff doing stuff like that, but he keeps doing it every other sentence. And he keeps doing the same thing.

BALLERS YO.

YEAH BALLERS

I thought Jeff could *barely* make that gag work, and Ben ain't Jeff so it was even worse when he tried it.

Not everything's gonna be a hit.

xuchu

I thought Jeff could *barely* make that gag work, and Ben ain't Jeff so it was even worse when he tried it.

Not everything's gonna be a hit.

Not everything is gonna be hit, sure, but Ben continues with it well after the joke is dead right until the very end of the video.

I like Ben more than most in this thread but he really needs to shut up sometimes. I just hope he is self aware about this, so he can improve, but I doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom