• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunar FC

I’m probably buying a Switch this week or the next (depends if I find one) and altought I wanted to finish Horizon first I might as well buy Zelda. Not sure if I’ll be able to play both at the same time since they are similar but we’ll see. Hopefully I’m not ruining both by doing this.

I’m also excited for Splatoon 2! Never played the first but it seems like a ton of fun and I like fun!

Edit: they could do Splatoon content but we will get PUGB and we will like it.

I tried playing both of them at the same time, but the control differences kept giving me issues. So I just stuck with Horizon exculively since it was clearly superior.

derFeef

I lied, I don't actually like fun.

Problem is that if I get it today or tomorrow I'll have to wait until next week and I need a buffer. Are there demos on the eshop? I need to learn self control is what it is.

Snipperclips, Tetris, Blaster Master and DHQ2 for JP I think?
I bought Gonner recently on the Switch and it's a great timewaster.

oti

Banned
Seeing how nothing is really grabbing me between Splatoon 2 and Mario + Rabbids I could use that time to play my backlog or get Horizon. Enough time has passed since Zelda and I want to play the 2nd DLC when that comes out.

I lied, I don't actually like fun.

Problem is that if I get it today or tomorrow I'll have to wait until next week and I need a buffer. Are there demos on the eshop? I need to learn self control is what it is.

Yeah, there are a couple of demos. Disgaea, SnipperClipps, Just Dance. The Splatoon 2 Splatfest is in two days. I'm just saying that people seem to really like the ending of Horizon and wouldn't it be a shame if you stopped playing for Zelda and quite possibly never went back to it?

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
2012 gotycast had a lot of fun categories.

Best URL of the year, best use of Skrillex, Best Warioware of the Year...

Hasney

Oh no...

Matt Kessler in Fire Pro

227072750A4C2FE9E4C1DF505AB4A594CBFECCA1

EDIT: I think this guy is making a video game personality fed

http://steamcommunity.com/id/AwkwardLoser/myworkshopfiles/?appid=564230&p=1

derFeef

I played some missions yesterday. Game is tough and it's probably all falling appart in a match for me, haha. I wish they would let me choose a different, non-filtered/pixelated look of the sprites.

Barrylad

Neo Member
I’m probably buying a Switch this week or the next (depends if I find one)
I ordered one at GameStop almost a month ago and still haven't gotten it.

It's a little more awkward for me because I paid for 50% of it with GameStop vouchers I got for my birthday, so even though other outlets near me have had it briefly, I am being thrifty and would really like to get it at basically half price lol.

Good luck though! Hoping they're more available come Splatoon 2's launch.

I’m probably buying a Switch this week or the next (depends if I find one) and altought I wanted to finish Horizon first I might as well buy Zelda. Not sure if I’ll be able to play both at the same time since they are similar but we’ll see. Hopefully I’m not ruining both by doing this.

I’m also excited for Splatoon 2! Never played the first but it seems like a ton of fun and I like fun!

Edit: they could do Splatoon content but we will get PUGB and we will like it.
You will drop Horizon once you play the actual good game Zeruda.

kiguel182

Not available! Maybe next week, we'll see. It's on Amazon.de but it's 30 euros more expensive than buying on a local store because of taxes and shipping.

Might as well finish Horizon and wait. I read there should be more next week so let's see.

I'm being impatient anyway

Edit: and thanks for all the responses! I'll just enjoy Horizon for now until they are out of stock. I am enjoying the game.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Does anyone know if Ben is going to EVO again? They seem to be showing quite a few new games there, including that Arika fighter.

Thanks, I guess I'm doing this. Now I have one week to finish Horizon!

And I'm terrible with voltages and that stuff
You're good:
EuropeMap.jpg

derFeef

Switch ordered. The extra 20 euros are worth not having to check local websites. Now it’s Horizon time! Thanks everyone

Austria is usually worth checking out if Germany is sold out - we are not that videogame-crazy, but it's getting there. No wait time for my Switch but had to wait for my PS4 Pro for 2 months or so.

kiguel182

be smarter. i was pretty worried about my japanese stuff literally exploding when i plugged it in back in au

I thought that current AC adapters would manage that stuff.

I avoid buying electronics outside my country because of that, altought in the case I’m good since it’s all EU. Altought I didn’t know that when I traveled.

kiguel182

I know Portugal -> France is compatible but if the French stuff has the extra thingy then it won't be here.

As long as DE and Portugal are I'm good and the map says so. If not I'll blame you. Yes, you

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
How did the Soviets let Poland and Czechoslovakia use those weird French sockets?
Pretty sure it's older than that.

But fun fact: East Germany used French SECAM instead of PAL, so it was a little harder to watch Western TV, which was illegal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom