• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if Ben is going to EVO again? They seem to be showing quite a few new games there, including that Arika fighter.

You're good:
EuropeMap.jpg

If you have one of those slim plugs does it fit in all the sockets except the ones with rectangular holes? Pretty sure the Switch AC adapter (like most USB chargers) is like that.

Meneses

Wonder what East will do after BitE, it will probably end next week unless they do some special episode wrapping up side stuff.

It would be cool to get another co-op TitR. I need more Vinny content.

Wonder what East will do after BitE, it will probably end next week unless they do some special episode wrapping up side stuff.

It would be cool to get another co-op TitR. I need more Vinny content.

Blue Bombin' returns.
Full Motion Vinny returns.
Bring Your B-Game: this game that uses a major license and sold millions but is being played on a PC so it's automatically a B game returns.

derFeef

Blue Bombin' returns.
Bring Your B-Game: this game that uses a major license and sold millions but is being played on a PC so it's automatically a B game returns.

Thanks you reminded me about that nonsense. I could not believe my ears.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Blue Bombin' returns.

Please. Anything that's not a 3 hour video every time. TTIR was perfect.

This Is The Run: Stepmania - Maid of Fire 100%

Required viewing

"The wall behind my fucking computer wasn't broke till' I got this monitor, now it's completely fucked to shit."

*Slams keyboard into monitor, breaking it*

"Wowwww! Looks like I'm fucking retired."

I feel like we need to teach Dan a skill or something. I'm thinking rhythm.

This is the run would actually be a completely garbage way of doing this so maybe it should be a separate series.

But basically, have Dan try to learn and 100% a song in Rocksmith of Vinny's choice. My recommendation would be something easy like STP's Plush (rhythm) or Big Empty :)

derFeef

Curious what game Ben will load up for not-TNT today.

This is the run would actually be a completely garbage way of doing this so maybe it should be a separate series.

But basically, have Dan try to learn and 100% a song in Rocksmith of Vinny's choice. My recommendation would be something easy like STP's Plush (rhythm) or Big Empty :)

If you can't play guitar then rhytm is one of your least problems with Rocksmith.
Rhytm Heaven?

Hindl

Why not an actual rogue like game?

Dan steals Brad's feature and plays Crypt of the Necrodancer
Remember that Breaking Brad?

hamchan

Bust a Groove 1+2 playthrough please.

Also I've realized I don't want them to ever play through Persona 5. Please don't play Persona 5. Play Shenmue 2 instead.

LiK

Bust a Groove 1+2 playthrough please.

Also I've realized I don't want them to ever play through Persona 5. Please don't play Persona 5. Play Shenmue 2 instead.

Surprise Shenmue 2 and P5 ER later this year. Calling it now. Content for their Xmas break.

derFeef

Regarding Nier. How much is there left for me if I just stick to story now?
I am currently at
where you have to search for 9s body.
and 15 hours in.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Regarding Nier. How much is there left for me if I just stick to story now?
I am currently at
where you have to search for 9s body.

For the complete playthrough? Another 10-15 hours.

Got to play PuBG after a long while and I got 4 kills in one run and died at the same time as the other guy who was in a punching match with me.

Not bad,

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
This Is the Run: Battletoads
This Is the Run: Double Dragon
This Is the Run: River City Ransom
This Is the Run: Any NES co-op game

They'd never finish Battletoads, especially in co-op. The game is bunch of bullshit anyways. There's numerous beatemups (especially arcade) that would make good runs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom