• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.
UX5vjw4.png
I really like the content but it has nothing to do with video games.

xmL2lnM.png

Patience.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
i assume those statues are just for streamers at this point

i was thinking if i buy a racer chair does it come with a free funko pop?

JackEtc

I think a lot about all the movies, books, articles, etc I could have read in the time I spend watching Giant Bomb content

it weighs heavy on me

I have such a hard time committing to a movie because its an hour+ commitment, but I'll sit down and watch a 2 hour Giant Bomb vid like it's nothing.

Can't explain it lmao

You should be part of hypebeast/streetwear culture.

Limited edition capsules/collections like weekly.

We out here!!!

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Some of that shit is dumb.

Like the Supreme X LV drop was like, no thank you.

And then you see pieces go for tens of thousands on resale.

I feel like I should be in love with Gonner, but I can't wrap my mind around the weighty / floaty movement yet.

That Automata LE is one of the few ones I wish I could go back and grab.

JackEtc

A lot of Giant Bomb content is a second screen experience for me so I can get other stuff done.
Yeah this is my best explanation for picking GB vids over movies and TV, it's easy to multitask vs. having to commit yourself completely with a movie. Hard for my ADHD to calm down lmao

Ben actually wears supreme?

I don't think he could if he wanted to. They only make up to XL. Accessories and other shit, however, that's a different story...I hear this is how he commutes to work

Antiwhippy

2014 GOTYcasts down.

That was an exhausting listen just from brad's and jeff's constant combativeness throughout the whole thing lol.

I think I'll skip 2013.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I hate bows in games, I hate using traps and I hate games with weighty rolling

I feel like HZD is a personal attack on me

I feel like I should be in love with Gonner, but I can't wrap my mind around the weighty / floaty movement yet.

That Automata LE is one of the few ones I wish I could go back and grab.

Yeah same. I’ve tried to get into it on PC and now Switch and I’m just not feeling it, although I do like the art style.

gogosox82

2014 GOTYcasts down.

That was an exhausting listen just from brad's and jeff's constant combativeness throughout the whole thing lol.

I think I'll skip 2013.

Was that the year Destiny made it in the top 10 and somehow Advance Warfare made it in the top 2? I still don't understand how any of those two things happened.

Hindl

Was that the year Destiny made it in the top 10 and somehow Advance Warfare made it in the top 2? I still don't understand how any of those two things happened.

Destiny was #10 and CoD came in at #4. Jeff loved AW and Dan had fun with it too.

Again, 2014 was kinda a shit year for big games

Antiwhippy

Going back to listening all these GOTYcast though makes me wonder what their old game of the year will be.

I really can't think of any?

Joeku

Did they play that this year?

They will when the SNES Classic comes out.

Edit: For real, all the old stuff they put a lot of time into (that isn't Dota) is either bad games like Tender Loving Care or okay games with the B Game stuff. Also if they hadn't all fallen off Overwatch because of PUBG that might have gotten it.

You know what's cool about Passepartout

Is that Ben is the one who played it, but he's having Brad play. Like I dunno if that's how they came to that dynamic, where Ben played it and introduced it to brad and asked brad to play it for the QL, but I want to see more of that. Like most QLs are done in the sense of 'Here's this old save and I'll play through whilst commentating' or it's a blind playthrough, but I want to see more where that are 'here you take control and I"ll try to lead you'.

Wunder

Is that Ben is the one who played it, but he's having Brad play. Like I dunno if that's how they came to that dynamic, where Ben played it and introduced it to brad and asked brad to play it for the QL, but I want to see more of that. Like most QLs are done in the sense of 'Here's this old save and I'll play through whilst commentating' or it's a blind playthrough, but I want to see more where that are 'here you take control and I"ll try to lead you'.

Yeah, probably works best for puzzle/discovery type games where it's cool to see the reaction of someone playing through it the first time.

Antiwhippy

Jeff makes his a proxy argument for his wife and Sudeki wins old game of the year

I am still perplexed that people remember that game.

Like the Shemnue ER!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Here's a hot take
dynamitedekaps2.jpg

This is the greatest beat em up of all time. Fuck your Streets of Rage and Guardian Heroes and whatever else you want to throw at me with some 'but that's not blank'

bomma_man

Wolfenstein was a solid 7/10 Half-Life like. I was a bit disappointed after I'd been told that it was a return to pure 90s style run and gun shooters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom