• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

Extra Life 2014: A Scotchcast Special (link to thread on Giant Bomb)
Extra Life 2014 is fast approaching and our panel of "experts" is here to get you ready for the big day! We have assembled a crew of both regular hosts as well as some guests to discuss past Extra Life and GB Community Endurance Runs. We also give some helpful hints to prepare those of you that may be newcomers for this year, running the gamut from how to market yourself to how to get donations to even what games you should and maybe should not play. For the kids!

EXTRA CONTENT
I would eat a human baby pizza.mp3

THIS IS A YOUTUBE VIDEO RIGHT HERE, BY THE WAY, YOU SHOULD CLICK IT...

Tucah

you speak so well
Just saw that Jason said on Twitter that they'd be recording a Persona 4 Ultimax QL today or tomorrow. Looking forward to that.

CrazyDude

Just joined. What's going on?

Brad just went crazy on air. One minute he is fine and the next minute he is jumping up and down on the couch and swaying his arms like a baboon.

This is just the kind of long term effects of playing both DOTA and Destiny for long periods of time.

Volotaire

Brad just went crazy on air. One minute he is fine and the next minute he is jumping up and down on the couch and swaying his arms like a baboon.

This is just the kind of effect long term effect of playing both DOTA and Destiny for long periods of time.

This sounds like something I can't miss.

sjack

Banned
Just saw that Jason said on Twitter that they'd be recording a Persona 4 Ultimax QL today or tomorrow. Looking forward to that.

I hope Dan is in it, so he can have his revenge for Jeff accusing MGS to be uber anime (which it quite frankly is, and there's nothing wrong with that)

On tonight's EDBW Killscreen 2, starting in about 5 minutes, Jeff Gerstmann will face Johnny Gat. After their last match, in which a returning Gat was indisputably triumphant, Jeff wanted blood, culminating in a promise to "kick Johnny Gat in the face" next time he saw him. Well, tonight he may get his wish, in a special "Divekick rules" match: The first wrestler to successfully Divekick their opponent wins.

Will Jeff kick Gat in the face, or will he be eating his words, along with Gat's kick? Whose dubstep will reign supreme? We will find out TONIGHT, only on the VGCW Network:
http://www.twitch.tv/bazza87

EDIT: Should be after this 5-Star 30-minute Ironman match between Miles Edgeworth and the Demoman.

EDIT 2: Or after this EDBW vs. NXT Deeeeeeevas match.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So what's the deal with the wiki? I sent something to the Hot Shots Golf's new game page about 2 weeks ago and still haven't had it approved. Usually it takes like... a day for approval.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
Man they really have no idea what Driveclub's various editions are or about adding weather later. I understand not being interested in the game if you like different racers, but it is just funny to hear them have no clue about what the PS+ Edition is.

Man they really have no idea what Driveclub's various editions are or about adding weather later. I understand not being interested in the game if you like different racers, but it is just funny to hear them have no clue about what the PS+ Edition is.

Well, I don't have clue either alas there is still no PS+ version in the store.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

That's their own fault for shipping without it. You want the benefit of hitting that date, so you can put something off to patch in later? You deal with the repercussions of it.

Well based on the fact that it still isn't on the PS Store it seems Sony doesn't know what it is either. Really wanted to play it today but it looks like that ain't happening.

Chuck

Still without luck
Driveclub looks kinda bland for anyone who likes any kind of racing games...

Lookin' pretty is kind of all it has

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Dan doesn't know what a hatchback is so he assumes Jeff just watches a ton of Top Gear, lol

The only place I've ever heard the phrase "hot hatch" in my life was on Top Gear. If not for that and remembering how silly it sounds, I don't know if I'd associate hatchback with a car.

On tonight's EDBW Killscreen 2, starting in about 5 minutes, Jeff Gerstmann will face Johnny Gat. After their last match, in which a returning Gat was indisputably triumphant, Jeff wanted blood, culminating in a promise to "kick Johnny Gat in the face" next time he saw him. Well, tonight he may get his wish, in a special "Divekick rules" match: The first wrestler to successfully Divekick their opponent wins.

Will Jeff kick Gat in the face, or will he be eating his words, along with Gat's kick? Whose dubstep will reign supreme? We will find out TONIGHT, only on the VGCW Network:
http://www.twitch.tv/bazza87

EDIT: Should be after this 30-minute Ironman match between Miles Edgeworth and the Demoman

Thank you so much for this.

Myggen

So what's the deal with the wiki? I sent something to the Hot Shots Golf's new game page about 2 weeks ago and still haven't had it approved. Usually it takes like... a day for approval.

You sure it hasn't been approved? The notification system is kinda fucked, so just see on the actual Wiki page what the status of the update is. If it has actually taken that long, I would contact Marino.

sixghost

Guess what, neither do most people.

"Adding weather later" is one the most baffling thing I've ever heard about a video game.

Balb

Is Vib Ribbon actually a good game or is it a neat niche thing that stood for something back in the day? Interested in checking it out but I'd like to know if it holds up.

Wait, am I on cocaine again or didn't they showcase the weather effects in some recent video? The game is shipping without weather? That's just bizarre and kinda stupid.

The meltdown has been embarrassing enough to watch I hadn't done much but occasionally peeked in. Guess I missed this.

Myggen

Well, Jeff said in the QL and in the comments that he hadn't looked up the PS Plus thing because he was reviewing the full game so didn't really care about the PS Plus thing at that point. Which I think is fair. The weather thing he should probably know about, but that's still a while away if I understand correctly.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Well, Jeff said in the QL and in the comments that he hadn't looked up the PS Plus thing because he was reviewing the full game so didn't really care about the PS Plus thing at that point. Which I think is fair. The weather thing he should probably know about, but that's still a while away if I understand correctly.

I don't really think he should know about the weather thing, or even mention it in the review as an upcoming addition. If it's not there, it's not there. Don't assume features will be added until they have been.

If anybody at Sony or Evolution (or, for that matter, any number of EA studios) has issue with that, they should probably think about shipping games when they are done.

Driveclub looks kinda bland for anyone who likes any kind of racing games...

Lookin' pretty is kind of all it has

Sure seems to be an undercurrent of people REALLY wanting this game to be great. Almost as if by pure will they can make it one of the best racing game ever made.

Is Vib Ribbon actually a good game or is it a neat niche thing that stood for something back in the day? Interested in checking it out but I'd like to know if it holds up.

i havent played it in forever

i cant imagine its actually any good now

it was fun way back when tho

Top Bottom