• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

Watching Breaking Brad tomorrow will be a gas. Cannot wait to tune into Vault of Glass. Hope they find lots of things, tons of loot to find. I hope no one departs, leave no one behind.

If they play for too long, I hope everythings fine. And no one ends up losing their mind. It's interesting Brad said they were going in blind. I hope no one departs, leave no one behind.

In Destiny, I hope what they find is pleasing and they will be fine. The raid can be confusing and play on your mind. And I fear they will lose, that wont be good, then just cheese it to get through

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
Them going in blind probably ensures it will be a terrible experience for them. I think it's a terrible idea.

seriously.

I have to admit, it'll make for compelling viewing... to start with.

Myggen

Them going in blind probably ensures it will be a terrible experience for them. I think it's a terrible idea.

Well, one of them have already finished it. And are the others going in completely blind? I thought the point was that they hadn't done it before, not that they couldn't read up on it.

Dany

Banned
Listening to the boombcast after sim city launched. They are so business friendly about that entire shit show its insane. UGH.

Xater

Well, one of them have already finished it. And are the others going in completely blind? I thought the point was that they hadn't done it before, not that they couldn't read up on it.

Brad said he wanted everyone to go in completely blind. That includes not even reading up on it. If one of them has finished it then they will be fine. You just really need to know what to do when it's all about execution.

Myggen

Brad said he wanted everyone to go in completely blind. That includes not even reading up on it. If one of them has finished it then they will be fine. You just really need to know what to do when it's all about execution.

Yeah, he said that on of them had finished it at the end of Unpro IIRC. Might've been the Dropbox guy.

Nephrahim

Brad was literally blaming the consumer for buying the game day one. lol

I kind of see his point. Online only games never launch well. If I were going to buy it, I'd have waited.

Of course (As I BELIEVE Jeff pointed out) that game had problems far bigger then the always online part.

Oh cool, there's another Rektreational match tonight. The dream of League of Legends playing against Potato Day is still alive!
there is also the winners bracket finals in the giant bomb community tournament tonight with stevewinwoodstack (with yours truly) versus former champions gaf team tonight

FStop7

Banned
Blondie-Heart-Of-Glass---48347.jpg

If only I had photoshop on this computer...

"Bradley - Vault of Glass"

BTW about VoG, somewhere in another thread there is a good writeup of the lore behind the raid, and it's pretty cool. And of course it's another example of how Bungie fucked up by cutting so much of the story content from the game.

Curufinwe

If only I had photoshop on this computer...

"Bradley - Vault of Glass"

BTW about VoG, somewhere in another thread there is a good writeup of the lore behind the raid, and it's pretty cool. And of course it's another example of how Bungie fucked up by cutting so much of the story content from the game.

That picture reminds me of the Wipeout developer/cosplayer.

Didn't realize BB VOG is going to happen at 6pm UK time tomorrow. Having dinner and watching them fail miserably. How can it get better than that?

Top Bottom