• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

Maaaaan this PS2 rave is amazing

fuck everyone there, especially this guy

sJ6u8Fk.png

Isotope

My friend showed me the Mario Party 50 turn episode. We watched the entire thing. I lost track at how many time I had tears in my eyes from laughing so hard; it was amazing.

What else ranks high up in Giantbomb videos?

So, Brad's first documented MOBA moment occurs 3/2009. He was so into playing the boringly-named League of Legends that, when after going to see the game he was offered some extra time to play after the event, he totally went for it.

5 1/2 years later, and many still are wondering what, exactly, happened to young Bradley at that event as he's never been the same since.

So, Brad's first documented MOBA moment occurs 3/2009. He was so into playing the boringly-named League of Legends that, when after going to see the game he was offered some extra time to play after the event, he totally went for it.

5 1/2 years later, and many still are wondering what, exactly, happened to young Bradley at that event as he's never been the same since.

I just listened to that! I'm going through all the Bombcasts I missed in the years I didn't follow the site.

Barely a month after on 4/21/2009 was the first Bombcast appearance of Drew! He sounds so young.

Pumpkin spice is good.

UGGs owner confirmed

Alex is dropping truth bombs. Pumpkin Spice is in everything now, and it usually tastes like overly sweetened cheap pumpkin pie filling. The pumpkin spice latte I had was just kind of gross.

I mean it's just nutmeg, cinnamon, allspice and sugar. These are not exotic or seasonal ingredients, but people lose their damn minds over it.

If it actually had something to do with pumpkin I'd be much more understanding

edit 3: I worked at Starbucks when I was in college, pumpkin spice fever gives me ptsd flashbacks

Myggen

You have to put the recommendation videos for new subs part back in the OP Coldman.

Agree, This thread always get a lot of requests like that, so it's easy to just point to the OP. I know it goes against the spirit of the OP, but sometimes you just have to go out of character!

daydream

Banned
Honestly, I'd update it before putting it back in. At least put a line in that hints at the myriad of videogame-related Premium content available. Wish I had bookmarked one of the instances where we recommended Premium stuff in the last thread, that was basically a comprehensive list.

I'd also add stuff like the Velvet Sundown QL to that.

Edit: I'm dumb, didn't see we were listing premium stuff.

I wish we had a time machine and stopped Brad from going into that rabbit hole known as Dota2. He could have been a Marvel vs Capcom player and yell at Johnny V about licensing agreements.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Not sure what you're basing that on. I'm planning on pushing for it ASAP once we get our hands on an N64 copy.

Jeff, who has a garage full of tubs full of games, doesn't have a Mario Party 2 somewhere in there? He must have blocked it out mentally.

I just listened to that! I'm going through all the Bombcasts I missed in the years I didn't follow the site.

Barely a month after on 4/21/2009 was the first Bombcast appearance of Drew! He sounds so young.

Cool, something to look forward to.

I wish we had a time machine and stopped Brad from going into that rabbit hole known as Dota2. He could have been a Marvel vs Capcom player and yell at Johnny V about licensing agreements.

And Giant Bomb would finally go to Evo, where they would witness real salt live and in colour. I want in on that alternate universe

Yeah, I'm shocked that they don't have like 10 copies of Mario Party 2 now, even though if it's not a very cheap game to buy anymore.

It's on virtual console, it's just that Dan is a purist so he's holding out for a cart. I guess he wants 0 excuses when he wins it all.

daydream

Banned
Fuck it, I'll give it a go

Good list. There's actually four Demo Derby videos so far, though.

I'm adding:

- Load our Last Save - Freedom Fighters (three parts, and many other LOLS)

- On The Green With Sim Golf (two parts)

- SNES Party (three parts)

- Welcome Back Tricaster Party! (two parts)

- The Olympic Games Olympiad (four parts)

- Thursday Afternoon SNES Time, Y'all (+ corresponding TNT)

- Spookin' With Scoops: Friday the 13th

- Pokemon Snap and Friends

- Vinny Bought Bot Colony. Now What?

- Velvet Sundown Live!

- Tons of UPFs, (esp. Grab Bag) TNTs and end-of-the-year retro streams to discover at your own pace!

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Let's say for research purposes I needed a quick timestamp and link to Jeff doing a dramatic reading of Space Jam. Who could get that to me quickest?

My friend showed me the Mario Party 50 turn episode. We watched the entire thing. I lost track at how many time I had tears in my eyes from laughing so hard; it was amazing.

What else ranks high up in Giantbomb videos?

One of the funniest moments I can remember was on a UPF where Danny was playing Sensible Soccer and Rorie asked him something like "what's the goal of what you're trying to do here?"

I don't know if it's just me, but that killed me. Brad's reaction was great too.

Think it was this one - http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/unprofessional-fridays-04-25-2014/2300-8802/

Myggen

One of the funniest moments I can remember was on a UPF where Danny was playing Sensible Soccer and Rorie asked him something like "what's the goal of what you're trying to do here?"

I don't know if it's just me, but that killed me. Brad's reaction was great too.

Think it was this one - http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/unprofessional-fridays-04-25-2014/2300-8802/

Rorie trolling Danny during that entire segment was fantastic (the comment you're referring is about 20:40 into that video).

Fuck it, I'll give it a go:

A list of (some of) the Premium content worth watching:

- A lot of the UPF episodes, e.g. the Second Life episode, the PS4 Playroom episode, the Dream Gear episode, the Lego Island episode etc.

- Every Random PC Game feature (1-10 on that list are all the available videos)

- Mario Party Party - 50 turns of sadness

- The Breaking Brad: Demon's Souls series, the Load Our Last Souls series, the Metal Gear Scanlon series

- Backflips n' Bioforge

- Vinny plays Bot Company, goes insane, Vinny plays Velvet Sundown

- Drew is a North Korean spy and other behind the scenes videos.

- All the Premium Flight Club videos, like Digital Combat Simulator: P-51D Mustang Beta

- The best TNTs: Fortune Street, Dead Island, Gears of War 3 etc.

- The Running of the Lanterns, and various Breaking Brads like Doom II Ultra Violence, Volgarr the Viking etc. Also, check out the different Load Our Last Saves videos.

- Demo Disc Derby (4 videos so far)

- Giant Bomb Unplugged: Pathfinder

This is a great post. (Same goes for your post, daydreaming!) It's always so difficult to find particular TNTs...

For a site focused on video content, finding said content is surprisingly tough.

Good list. There's actually four Demo Derby videos so far, though.

I'm adding:

- Load our Last Save - Freedom Fighters (three parts, and many other LOLS)

- On The Green With Sim Golf (two parts)

- SNES Party (three parts)

- Welcome Back Tricaster Party! (two parts)

- The Olympic Games Olympiad (four parts)

- Thursday Afternoon SNES Time, Y'all (+ corresponding TNT)

- Spookin' With Scoops: Friday the 13th

- Pokemon Snap and Friends

- Vinny Bought Bot Colony. Now What?

- Velvet Sundown Live!

- Tons of UPFs, (esp. Grab Bag) TNTs and end-of-the-year retro streams to discover at your own pace!

ma man

Fox318

Not sure what you're basing that on. I'm planning on pushing for it ASAP once we get our hands on an N64 copy.

Its not the fault of the staff for not trying but isn't Drew leaving on a much deserved vacation? Jeff deserves some time off as well for personal reasons.

Right now I just hope for the best for Jeff and his family.

Top Bottom