• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

Kirlia

Banned
Its not the fault of the staff for not trying but isn't Drew leaving on a much deserved vacation? Jeff deserves some time off as well for personal reasons.

Right now I just hope for the best for Jeff and his family.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. Playing Mario Party 2 is probably one of the last things Jeff wants to do right now. :(

Also, Drew NEEDS to be around for Mario Party 2. I'd love to see him win at least one of the Mario Party games.
However, if Danny took his place for Mario Party 2, I'd be pretty okay with that.
So maybe November for Mario Party 2 Party?

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Watching Drew play MGS is a painfull reminder how much I wish MGS would take itself a little more serious again.

Tucah

you speak so well
Drew provided the best moment of the first Mario Party Party, they can't do another one without him.

KingKong

Damn, I have so much premium stuff to watch. Gonna use those lists as a reference :)

Yeah it's really daunting. Trying to keep up with the current content, other internet stuff, TV shows, and going back through the archives is basically impossible. There's also a couple of years worth of bombcasts that I never listened to, but at least I can do that at work

kevin1025

Banned

Thanks for this, just subscribed after a short sampling back in the winter, now I'm all in. These will be a great jump into the madness.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Like the Meryl ass shots or 'I will use the controler to give you a massage ?

Yeah, pretty much. I don't say they should drop all the weirdness but there is huge difference between MGS weird and MGS4 weird.

Also the "ass shots" got way worse in the games to come, so that's not really a good argument.

Chuck

Still without luck
I knew she was cool!!!

QbU8SOs.jpg

f0rk

I wish premium stuff wasn't premium just so I could watch it on youtube, the video players download speeds are awful in the UK especially when I'm on shitty hotel wifi a lot of the time.

daydream

Banned
I wish premium stuff wasn't premium just so I could watch it on youtube, the video players download speeds are awful in the UK especially when I'm on shitty hotel wifi a lot of the time.

To be fair, there's way too much Premium stuff on YT as is.

Myggen

The HTML5 player doesn't work well for you?

Yeh, HTML5 fixes most of the problems I have with the GB player.

Yeah, it works pretty flawlessly for me. The other players, not so much.

Zaph

Use Video Buddy. It's worked for me in a hotel on the southern coast with a 2mb line shared with 30 guests.

It's a great app.

mattp

it's also going to result in drew forgetting absolutely everything that happened in the first game bar the obvious 'there's a guy named snake' and 'metal gears r bad.'

how exactly did everyone else manage to remember what happened in mgs1 when they played mgs2 in 2001?

drew isn't stupid

Yeah, pretty much. I don't say they should drop all the weirdness but there is huge difference between MGS weird and MGS4 weird.

Also the "ass shots" got way worse in the games to come, so that's not really a good argument.

Just saying that the franchise was already weird. And it seems that most people like that is weird given how many were afraid that went full "dark and edgier" after GZ.

I mean it's just nutmeg, cinnamon, allspice and sugar. These are not exotic or seasonal ingredients, but people lose their damn minds over it.

If it actually had something to do with pumpkin I'd be much more understanding

edit 3: I worked at Starbucks when I was in college, pumpkin spice fever gives me ptsd flashbacks
That's why I don't get it. It has nothing to do with actual pumpkins, just the generic taste people associate with this season. And people lose their minds for it. I feel like that's mostly because it's seasonal. It's become the McRib of coffee flavors.

Seriously though, it tasted like someone took a cheap can of pumpkin pie filling and mixed it with espresso and milk. Nein, danke.

I wonder if Jeff will complain about Drivatars again. Turn the difficulty up duder!

Demo was insane though, he seems to like arcadey games much more so hopefully they have as much fun with it as I did the demo. First country race where I crashed into a wheat field was one of my favorite next-gen moments so far. Couldn't believe the fidelity on that scale.

Myggen

I wonder if Jeff will complain about Drivatars again. Turn the difficulty up duder!

Demo was insane though, he seems to like arcadey games much more so hopefully they have as much fun with it as I did the demo. First country race where I crashed into a wheat field was one of my favorite next-gen moments so far. Couldn't believe the fidelity on that scale.

He loved Horizon, so I imagine he's gonna like this too.

Top Bottom