• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

i wont be able to watch the mordor quick look because ill be too busy playing it
cry.gif

- Load our Last Save - Freedom Fighters (three parts, and many other LOLS)

- On The Green With Sim Golf (two parts)

- SNES Party (three parts)

- Welcome Back Tricaster Party! (two parts)

- Pokemon Snap and Friends

man, what the heck? every time I think I've seen almost everything in the archive you guys manage to find stuff I didn't know existed.

also probably further testament to the fact that the site's archives are impossible to casually browse.

Just found my old box of N64 games and I have a copy of Mario Party 2. I don't see myself ever playing it considering I don't have an N64 anymore, so i'll probably mail it to GB. Anyone know the address to send stuff? How do I make sure it gets to Dan and isin't intercepted by Jeff?

daydream

Banned
man, what the heck? every time I think I've seen almost everything in the archive you guys manage to find stuff I didn't know existed.

also probably further testament to the fact that the site's archives are impossible to casually browse.

Have fun catching up! :)

Personally, I'd recommend going through the 'Subscriber' category at least once to look at what's on offer.

Just found my old box of N64 games and I have a copy of Mario Party 2. I don't see myself ever playing it considering I don't have an N64 anymore, so i'll probably mail it to GB. Anyone know the address to send stuff? How do I make sure it gets to Dan and isin't intercepted by Jeff?

probably write ANIME on the box real big

Dizzy-4U

Catching up with some content. These demo derby videos are probably my new favorite thing on the site. So many memories.

Shame on Dan for not knowing what Omega Boost was though.

Tucah

you speak so well
Bit confused about Fibbage, is it crossplay with everything? Would love to play it with some folks.

From what I can tell you need to have a PS3/PS4 to run the main game, then each player needs some sort of device with internet access (phone, computer) to play.

daydream

Banned
So, with Renpatsu's help (aka him doing all the work!) we have a cool Bombcast OP prepared for future use! It'll be super easy to change the stuff that varies from week to week so everyone will be able to jump in and make the Bombcast thread for each week! Hope you guys will like it!

Myggen

Good man. You should be able to find the address on the GB forum by searching Google. There's a thread about it where Rorie answers that question

DanRyckert

A good strange little man

C/O DAN RYCKERT
THANK YOU

Fireblend

Banned
Oh man, I just watched the entirety of the Mario Party Party. I think that video alone just justified my subscription, I was laughing so much my brother knocked on my door to check on me.

MarkusRJR

Do we know if Drew/Dan are planning to play up to MGS4? I never could play it since I'm and Xbox/Nintendo gamer (except I also own a Vita) and would love to see a Giant Bomb run versus watch some random LP with guys I don't know.

Joeku

Hearing Brad mash his way through Batman-esque combat saddens and infuriates me, unless it somehow rewards that.

Top Bottom