• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

Alucrid

Banned
Watching Breaking Brad tomorrow will be a gas. Cannot wait to tune into Vault of Glass. Hope they find lots of things, tons of loot to find. I hope no one departs, leave no one behind.

If they play for too long, I hope everythings fine. And no one ends up losing their mind. It's interesting Brad said they were going in blind. I hope no one departs, leave no one behind.

In Destiny, I hope what they find is pleasing and they will be fine. The raid can be confusing and play on your mind. And I fear they will lose, that wont be good, then just cheese it to get through

If by tons of loot you mean shards and energy, then they shan't go hungry.

Mindlog

Watching Breaking Brad tomorrow will be a gas. Cannot wait to tune into Vault of Glass. Hope they find lots of things, tons of loot to find. I hope no one departs, leave no one behind.

If they play for too long, I hope everythings fine. And no one ends up losing their mind. It's interesting Brad said they were going in blind. I hope no one departs, leave no one behind.

In Destiny, I hope what they find is pleasing and they will be fine. The raid can be confusing and play on your mind. And I fear they will lose, that wont be good, then just cheese it to get through
Yeah, I hope they avoid cheese strats the first time through. Going in blind is pretty ballsy though. Should be interesting. Good luck to them. First time through the Raid was a blast. Now it's just as fun climbing all over the terrain looking for stuff and generally goofing off while also completing the Raid.

Myggen

Apparently they have more people this year so i think it should be possible.

Yeah, was like 130 people last year I think. Already up to 191 this year.

But in the end the GB stream will get the vast majority of donations, so it will be up to them to get more money than last year. I think it's possible, especially if they have some more plans this year as they indicated on UPF.

Pelydr

mediocrity at its best
Alexis is totally going to join webhook with kickstarter success story Dave. Dave , ian and Alexis will buy cbsi off jim lanzones hands and the site will just have icewind dale endurance runs and pathfinder premium content.

I don't think webhook is doing well. And they only got like 10k off of kickstarter.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
anyone have a large image of the giantBeast shirt? I'm deciding between that and the bombduders shirt.

Wunder

Pix the Cat looks really fun, do you guys think it'd be worth it to either a) get PS+ or b) just buy it if I only plan to do the Arcade stuff and not the local co-op? The co-op looks really fun but Im not taking my PS4 anywhere to play with friends.

Pix the Cat looks really fun, do you guys think it'd be worth it to either a) get PS+ or b) just buy it if I only plan to do the Arcade stuff and not the local co-op? The co-op looks really fun but Im not taking my PS4 anywhere to play with friends.

im waiting for it to come to steam

daydream

Banned
I don't even know how sensitive the controls are or anything, so I'm not seriously judging. I just played a lot of Pac-Man CE DX.

A lot.

You need a few runs to get used to the speed change, mechanics, etc. so Brad's play was totally reasonable (also factoring in lag, commentary, etc.).

The game has a surprising amount of content btw if it wasn't obvious from the rewards screen. The multiplayer doesn't seem so hot to me so I feel confident in saying that it's a must-buy on Vita even without that chunk.

bonercop

i'm a little disappointed how the GB guys have been so silent about the sick direction that gamergate affair has taken. we're now up to 3 women who have had to evacuate their homes after being threatened by these clowns. and the list of people who have been-- and still are -- being harassed(along with their families) is many times bigger.

maybe, i dunno,this merits at least an article or something?GG isn't just insane far-right conspiracy theories and twitter trolls anymore.

Seventy70

i'm a little disappointed how the GB guys have been so silent about the sick direction that gamergate affair has taken. we're now up to 3 women who have had to evacuate their homes after being threatened by these clowns. and the list of people who have been-- and still are -- being harassed(along with their families) is many times bigger.

maybe, i dunno,this merits at least an article or something?GG isn't just insane far-right conspiracy theories and twitter trolls anymore.

I'd honestly prefer if Patrick/Alex took care of that stuff and the other guys focused on entertainment.

Brashnir

Every time that stuff comes up, every thread on GAF it touches turns into the comments section of a political blog. I'm glad they're steering clear of it.

tchocky

I hope Patrick does something for Extra Life after last years he did say he wanted to do a stream for this years, maybe a Brad style solo stream. He has talked about wanting to play and stream Demons Souls before Bloodborne so a playthrough of that could be fun or maybe keep Evil Within for it since he hasn't got an advance copy yet.

daydream

Banned
Go LoL!

2595848-giantbomb.gif

bonercop

Every time that stuff comes up, every thread on GAF it touches turns into the comments section of a political blog. I'm glad they're steering clear of it.

i'm a little more bothered by all the harassment and bullying anyone with a vagina is currently being subjected to in the gaming community than GAFthreads.

as a voice in the game industry, they kind of have an influence in defining what is acceptable discourse. also keep in mind that jeff semi-ironically said "fuck you" to the people who think it's impossible for giantbomb to cover "serious" topics at that Q&A thing he did in new york a couple months back. hell, they have covered similar stories in the past! please recall how they reacted to those bioware writers being harassed by manchildren -- which wasn't nearly as widespread and awful as the current hate campaign.

The silence on this topic from all these gaming sites, gb included, is chilling. It means not offending manchildren matters more than women being harassed and dealing with death threats.

Curufinwe

i'm a little more bothered by all the harassment and bullying anyone with a vagina is currently being subjected to in the gaming community than GAFthreads.

as a voice in the game industry, they kind of have an influence in defining what is acceptable discourse. also keep in mind that jeff semi-ironically said "fuck you" to the people who think it's impossible for giantbomb to cover "serious" topics at that Q&A thing he did in new york a couple months back. hell, they have covered similar stories in the past! please recall how they reacted to those bioware writers being harassed by manchildren -- which wasn't nearly as widespread and awful as the current hate campaign.

The silence on this topic from all these gaming sites, gb included, is chilling. It means not offending manchildren matters more than women being harassed and dealing with death threats.

Yelling about manchildren in here might make you feel better but it accomplishes nothing.

Death threats from deranged people are not restricted to females in the games industry. Adam Orth, Brad Wardell, Stephen Toulose, David Vonderhaar and Jeff "8.8" Gerstmann know that, even if you don't. A story on Giant Bomb about the latest person in the gaming industry to suffer from death threats is not going to have any impact at all on the people making these threats. The site that needs to act on the abuse is twitter.

Lastly, the idea that Klepeck is worried about offending manchildren is utterly preposterous.

Top Bottom