• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

Xater

Jeff doesn't actually believe horror games are a genre so I am curious how that would actually go over.

Well the he doesn't do one. It's still confusing to me that horror doesn't work for him at all. I don't think every game in that genre works for me but there are some that really got me in the past.

Anjin M

Reading Dan's review of Bayonetta 2, I can't shake the feeling that it was written for a print magazine. Maybe I've read enough of his GI reviews that I just associate his style with print. Or maybe it's a trick in my head, like deja vu. I wouldn't be surprised if he writes to GI style.

I know this is dumb, but that's the feeling I get. Like I was reading text on a page, not a screen.

Dany

Banned
wheres my content GB
LLShC.gif

Brashnir

Well the he doesn't do one. It's still confusing to me that horror doesn't work for him at all. I don't think every game in that genre works for me but there are some that really got me in the past.

Horror worked great on me until I figured out how and why it worked. Once the curtain is pulled, you can't put it back.

Xater

Horror worked great on me until I figured out how and why it worked. Once the curtain is pulled, you can't put it back.

Oh there are certainly some games where it broke down for me or where I could break it myself if I wanted to. Horror does need a significant amount of will from the player to actually participate for it to work.

what's the best way to watch their premium content on the TV? Downloading and watching with plex? Is it possible to just watch though IE on the xbox?

I have a xbox one, and watch their youtube channel for quick plays, but have missed out on premium stuff.

Still rocking my boxee box for the pretty great GB app.

Xater

OH MY GOD someone is streaming duck dynasty.
WTF

http://www.twitch.tv/tommyrose2000

You be a box.

It is open world.

I have no doubt this game will make it into some Gb content at some point.

I am glad MS decided to support KI with a second season. When I played the game before the Xbone launched at Gamescom I had a great time with it. I played it for like 45 minutes to an hour because they didn't shoo me away. (Was there as press)

Dragon

Banned
what's the best way to watch their premium content on the TV? Downloading and watching with plex? Is it possible to just watch though IE on the xbox?

I have a xbox one, and watch their youtube channel for quick plays, but have missed out on premium stuff.

Xbox has plex now doesn't it?

Aaron

Watching the Lobby, and is it weird I keep thinking Eric Pope works for Sony? And when they mention Harmonix, I think... he still works at Harmornix?

Do you guys think Patrick invites this bad press? Like, would GB be getting this criticism if it was all dudes bro'ing out all the time and there wasn't this facet of social consciousness that Patrick brings to it? I feel like people want to catch him in a "gotcha" situation or something. It's a shitty catch-22.

Internet explorer works pretty well for premium stuff. I'm without a pc just now so I'm only using my tv + Xbox One for GB content, IE is working out surprisingly well.

Pope and the crew over at Harmonix seem cool, but it doesn't seem like they've had much success after Rock Band. That music shooter being all but canned is a shame as well.

Top Bottom