• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

popo

Is that view counter right? under 700? A good number of which are there for Jeff and Dan. I can see why they cancelled all their other live shows.

How long has that picture of Lee and Clementine been there? I feel blind now...

FakeEdit: Prime = Perfect. You heard it straight from Jeff. He'd never lie.

Jeff makes a good point for the 5-point scale. Reviews have to commit to a score - very admirable.

It had plenty of flaws but I enjoyed it too. On PC it wasn't optimized well and story-wise Nico wasn't an interesting character.

Nico was an interesting psychopath, at least.

With the slew of games coming out next year, there will be at least one that will get a 10 from GameSpot. And I think that game will be Metal Gear Solid V.

jQtUF3XixjpN1.JPG

Myggen

Yeah I know he's not part of the SF crew, he just a friend that shouts name name of GB where he goes?

He's an old friend of the Giant Bomb guys, Jeff especially, and has been in a bunch of content over the years. He's one of the many ex Midway guys GB are on friendly terms with.

kvk1

So what's the deal with Lang and Giantbomb? I know who Lang is but never realised he was part of GB.

Dave Lang is the drunk uncle that drops by to family dinner every three years just out of the blue.

Acting like not a day has passed by since the last time y'all were together.

I mean, he's still family, you love him.

But come on Uncle Dave.

Get your shit together.

Top Bottom