• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

I haven't played TEW so I'll take your word for it. But I refuse to believe that ladder bit is intentional - it reeks of bad design, something that Mikami (driving force behind RE4) should be incapable of. The ladder-cam on the Quick Look completely failed at its job, and may as well have been disabled entirely for how helpful it was when they actually needed to see what they were climbing down to.
Given you have such a high opinion of Mikami(as everyone should!) you should be able to consider that it was a purposeful decision. You can see above and to the sides, but not directly below.

And I still think GTAIV is an incredible game, that even to this day does more for world building detail and believable physics than any other game(aside from GTAV)

God damnit. I'm gonna use the excuse of having been at work about 16 hours today.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-21069-1405685596-7.gif

This gif is fucking amazing. There is so much potential. One could insert pretty much anything in that guy's hand.

Dave Lang is the drunk uncle that drops by to family dinner every three years just out of the blue.

Acting like not a day has passed by since the last time y'all were together.

I mean, he's still family, you love him.

But come on Uncle Dave.

Get your shit together.

Oh man now Im reminded of Lang on the post GDC show, wasted is a extreme understatement.

daydream

Banned
I can't stay up to post the Bombcast thread, please PM me if you're up for it and I'll send you the OP (it's a reused one this week, but next week's will probably be new).

I'll try and find someone who can do it regularly for the coming months as I won't be available unless it's an Earlycast or happens to be posted at 6AM my time (which is in four hours).

Volotaire

I can't stay up to post the Bombcast thread, please PM me if you're up for it and I'll send you the OP (it's a reused one this week, but next week's will probably be new).

I'll try and find someone who can do it regularly for the coming months as I won't be available unless it's an Earlycast or happens to be posted at 6AM my time (which is in four hours).

I'll do it

Top Bottom