• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

Renpatsu

Calling on you folks. I need a good Jason pic to use as a head shot for next week's bombcast thread. Or if not then, just in case.

daydream

Banned
Yeah, I had to get a couple hours of sleep in before uni, at least. Thanks to Volo for making the thread.

(Also, my first guest prediction was Jason so I'm giving myself half credit for that one. The prospect of a Langcast was ultimately too enticing.)

Xeteh

Quick Look EX(s) of KI Season 2 and A City Sleeps coming up... even though they already showed up on The Lobby. Basically Giant Bomb is second tier. GG, it was a good run folks.

I don't think Community is too bad. It is nicer to scroll though there when you do not want to experience the manic Gamergate, 900p, low scoring review even though it was an 8 shit that pops up in Gaming all too often.

PS: I wish Digital Foundry had an OT where all their stuff went so I did not have to experience there "analysis" via a panic thread title everytime a new game comes out.

Myggen

We were fine until the Super Best Friends thread came along and stunk this whole place up!

Jeff doesn't think RE4 is a good shooter?

Nope. Never really liked it when it came out, still don't. He admits that he doesn't like the genre, so that doesn't help, and he also dislikes the shotting/not being able to move when you're shooting.

Dizzy-4U

I honestly don't mind.
It could be nice to be the better man and start the next thread in Community without having to be pushed into it (Maybe ask EmCee to close this one?)

Always kinda wondered how this isn't a Community thread tbh

But I can't help but laugh at the 'obnoxious' comment. 80% of what's on page 1 must give them an aneurysm if this thread feels obnoxious.

Yeah poor fellow. Don't know how he suffers through any of the internet. Yikes

Myggen

This thread belongs there to be honest.

I guess the argument for keeping it in the Gaming section might've been that there's new content (almost) every day on the site that gets discussed, and this thread is mostly on topic compared to something like the Super Best Friends thread.

I'm guessing this, if implemented, won't impact the event threads (Extra Life, GOTY)? Seems like those would still belong in Gaming. That also goes for the weekly Bombcast threads.

demidar

Yeah. I guess the argument for keeping it in the Gaming section might've been that there's new content (almost) every day on the site that gets discussed, and this thread is mostly on topic compared to something like the Super Best Friends thread. But I agree that it probably belongs in Community.

I'm guessing this, if implemented, won't impact the event threads (Extra Life, GOTY)? Seems like those would still belong in Gaming. That also goes for the weekly Bombcast threads.

Yeah. We should also put a link to the Giant Bomb OT in every Bombcast thread so can keep getting exposure and fresh blood.

Myggen

EmCee will fight for us! I remembet this being a topic previously without the thread being moved, so I'm not sure if we should post a new thread (unless this thread is moved the Community before it's done) in Community before we know either way. But it's not a big deal.

I kinda hope it doesn't. I only check this thread every day because it's on the front page. I hardly ever use subscriptions. The super best friends thread is a chat room, this one constantly has new and relevant giantbomb content.

EmCee will fight for us! I remembet this being a topic previously without the thread being moved, so I'm not sure if we should post a new thread (unless this thread is moved the Community before it's done) in Community before we know either way. But it's not a big deal.

What's there to fight for? Who cares if this thread is moved into community? It won't make a difference.

Always kinda wondered how this isn't a Community thread tbh

But I can't help but laugh at the 'obnoxious' comment. 80% of what's on page 1 must give them an aneurysm if this thread feels obnoxious.

The original poop title tipped it from charmingly garrulous to obnoxious. Good job, Scar.

Top Bottom