• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

I hope Rorie is a part of Extra Life. Jeff + Drew + Alexis + Jason + Rorie with Ian in the back would be a great combo in the absence of Dan.

People should just kiss each other on their cheek when they are angry.

Are you angry? Then kiss me on my cheek chu chu chu <3 <3 <3.

DEdOSvf.gif

chuuuuu

daydream

Banned
I hope Rorie is a part of Extra Life. Jeff + Drew + Alexis + Jason + Rorie with Ian in the back would be a great combo in the absence of Dan.

Danny should totes join them if GS isn't doing anything.

Edit: I don't expect Ian to be there, though. Did he say he'd show up?

tchocky

Do you think we wont get a Brad stream this year with less people in SF. Without Dan and Brad the only people they have will be Jeff, Drew and Alexis. Jason could be onscreen but he is usually reluctant.. So maybe this year we will get a SF stream, Patrick solo and GBeast stream with guests.

sub_o

indeed. Shiorin <3

Yes, I like Takagi.

However nowadays I'm in love with JKT48 (being Indonesian at all). Haruka is doing successfully in Jakarta more than in Tokyo. Also Devi Kinal <3 <3 <3

Also the genius rock climbing prodigy, Ashima Shiraishi <3 <3 <3

Brashnir

Yes, I like Takagi.

However nowadays I'm in love with JKT48 (being Indonesian at all). Haruka is doing successfully in Jakarta more than in Tokyo. Also Devi Kinal <3 <3 <3

Also the genius rock climbing prodigy, Ashima Shiraishi <3 <3 <3

None of the words in this post make any sense to me, despite most of them being English words.

pronk420

after how much Brad hyped the destiny raid, it sure looks boring. the instadeath mechanics seem super not-fun.

if i had spent hours grinding to get into that i'd be unpleased

sub_o

None of the words in this post make any sense to me, despite most of them being English words.

Here's something that might make some senses to you, 30 Indonesian culinary icons

We have more than 5000 recipes though, because of the large number of ethnic tribes (more than 700, with mostly mutually unintelligible languages), so in the Youtube comments you'd see people complaining about the recipes that didn't make the list.

daydream

Banned
Speaking of idols, I bought Project Diva f while it's on sale.

I can confirm that it is not the game you're looking for.

Apart from that, it's pretty decent, though, actually.

Speaking of idols, I bought Project Diva f while it's on sale.

I can confirm that it is not the game you're looking for.

Apart from that, it's pretty decent, though, actually.

it is, but that screen swiping crap is some right bullshit. unless you got the ps3 version, in which case nevermind.

Zomba13

Being fair, Jeff stance seems to be "of course is shitty, is so obvious that I didn't want to talk about it". He seems to be aware that is a clusterfuck without end of sight if things keep going as they are a going.

Which is how it should be. You shouldn't need Jeff and Brad and the rest to say "that's bad mmmkay" because of course it is. It shouldn't need to be said. Have they said that ebola is a bad thing too? Because their lack of comment on that is worrying. I mean, it sounds like they support it.

and the concept has been done before (and better) with Rez and Everyday Shooter.

The idol thing seems fairly clever, but the game does not look very good at all.

Nah, got the Vita version. The swiping hasn't been too bad so far, what bothered you about it?

I have issues with it recognizing the fact that I'm trying to swipe the screen, but I have the same issue with all touchscreens. I think my fingertips are usually pretty dry and they just don't register well. But those star parts have a habit of ruining otherwise good runs for me.

Myggen

Do you think we wont get a Brad stream this year with less people in SF. Without Dan and Brad the only people they have will be Jeff, Drew and Alexis. Jason could be onscreen but he is usually reluctant.. So maybe this year we will get a SF stream, Patrick solo and GBeast stream with guests.

I'm sure we'll get a Brad solo stream still. Dan has talked about maybe going home to see KCR for a little while now, and they've talked about actually having some plans this year. I wouldn't be surprised to see one or two guests sitting in on most of if not all of the GB SF stream (as I said, Ian said on the forum a while ago that he'll probably help out in the control room this year, for example).

daydream

Banned
I have issues with it recognizing the fact that I'm trying to swipe the screen, but I have the same issue with all touchscreens. I think my fingertips are usually pretty dry and they just don't register well. But those star parts have a habit of ruining otherwise good runs for me.

Huh, weird. I actually find the input registration to be rather generous. Gotta get your sweat on!

popo

regardless of how reasonable your intentions may be, at this point if you hitch your wagon to an unorganized movement that is now literally threatening to murder people they disagree with, you're probably an idiot.

It is like when you see someone from the KKK giving an interview saying how the modern klan isn't racist and is addressing serious concerns about immigration and actually does a lot of charity work and how they condemn the actions of their past. You can help the community all you want but all people think of is the white hood and the cross burning - why the fuck would you want to be associated with any of that and expect anyone else to take you seriously if you are. Companies know what's up. If a brand gets a irredeemable bad reputation then they drop it dead and distance themselves from it. You might have originally supported GG with the best of intentions but it is now a toxic brand.

(as I said, Ian said on the forum a while ago that he'll probably help out in the control room this year, for example).

amusing, as it seemed like he was the one that was struggling the hardest as the night stretched on. of course, he was trapped in the hot control room for most of it, coupled with the p'zone situation.

these are so good.

he also lost it here:

http://youtu.be/6LpOQO0p8dY?t=3m30s

and here:

http://youtu.be/HXZd2QsriIw?t=2m47s

I don't understand why they would add an additional blip to indicate the hitbox in A City Sleeps when they've already made the lady's butt bright yellow. Should've just gone with a buttbox.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
The art in A City Sleeps is inconsistent, stitched together and extremly bad. At least Divekick's art direction is consistent in how bad it is.

Hell, even the touhou games look better with better sprites and more beautiful bullet patterns.

bigkrev

I though A City Sleeps was cool, up until the actual game started. Thank god it takes them 5 minutes to actually start the game

daydream

Banned
I though A City Sleeps was cool, up until the actual game started. Thank god it takes them 5 minutes to actually start the game

Yeah, when I saw the title screen/menu during The Lobby, I thought this was going to be a good (or at least pleasant-looking) game for a second.

fwpx

I'm looking forward to the next bombcast that hopefully won't be half Destiny talk. Holy god I almost stopped it half way through.

Patryn

I'm looking forward to the next bombcast that hopefully won't be half Destiny talk. Holy god I almost stopped it half way through.

I'm guessing then you're REALLY looking forward to the GOTY podcasts.

Any predictions on how many hours they'll spend discussing Destiny? Because if Brad's going to filibuster anything, I think it'll be it winning Most Disappointing (although he admits that in his heart it's true on the latest Bombcast).

So no Dan on Extra Life.

Then it will be Jeff, Brad and Drew?

And Alexis and possibly Ian. I could also see Rorie showing up.

I'm also personally hoping that Danny shows up.

Bacon

Destiny will make the top ten without a doubt. Couple together a down year for games in general plus brad's filibustering ability and there is no way it doesn't make the list.

Top Bottom