• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

daydream

Banned
Destiny will make the top ten without a doubt. Couple together a down year for games in general plus brad's filibustering ability and there is no way it doesn't make the list.

I don't think it necessarily will. There are countless better games out this year, and even with GB's narrow "vision cone" that number should easily be over ten.

Year's been amazing.

Tucah

you speak so well
Destiny will make the top ten without a doubt. Couple together a down year for games in general plus brad's filibustering ability and there is no way it doesn't make the list.

I can't really tell if it will at this point but I do think that the discussion about Destiny will, in full Destiny tradition, take up way too much time in the GOTY podcast.

Personally, I think it deserves a spot at #10.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
I'd like to see brad try complete some more alien isolation. I wonder if he has any plans of going back to that regardless of the charity stream.

Zaph

No Dan (the wild card) and Danny (probably busy with GS's streams) for Extralife is a real bummer. Can see it being quite boring.

Bacon

Hopefully they move away from the Halo games this year, that was the most boring part of the stream for me last year.

Don't worry, they'll replace it with more destiny content.

tumblr_ncukhnDAEQ1qeuiqyo8_250.gif

fwpx

I'm guessing then you're REALLY looking forward to the GOTY podcasts.

Any predictions on how many hours they'll spend discussing Destiny? Because if Brad's going to filibuster anything, I think it'll be it winning Most Disappointing (although he admits that in his heart it's true on the latest Bombcast).

And Alexis and possibly Ian. I could also see Rorie showing up.

I'm also personally hoping that Danny shows up.

If Brad even says "Destiny is not the most disappointing game of the year", I hope someone kicks him out of the podcast room. We all know it's true.

I need to renew my sub, my wife never watched the mario party party video, and I have missed 2 UPFs now

I never understood why people complained about dota 2 talk. I just figured at the least you could learn something about a totally different game than what you usually play and its not too bad to listen to something like that.

I was wrong.

I fucking hate all Destiny talk that happens to this podcast.

Megasoum

Banned
If Brad even says "Destiny is not the most disappointing game of the year", I hope someone kicks him out of the podcast room. We all know it's true.

Meh Watch_Dogs was more disappointing for me. Destiny we knew what we had since the first alpha test.

Myggen

I'll change my avatar to fake Drew for 1 month if any of them play any Destiny on the stream.

Yes, even Brad's solo stream.

daydream

Banned

There's no local multiplayer + Jeff hates it while the others feel indifferent so I think I'm safe.

It's pretty much a lock for Brad's stream, though, which, like I said a few days ago, will give me the viewers a few hours to nap.

On any stream? Because remember, we might have Brad alone for 24 hours.

Halo took place in the main office so I'm only referring to that stream, of course. Brad will definitely fire it up, I think.

Myggen

Godspeed, good sir. I would not be confident enough to ever make that bet.

From what was said on the podcast I think Brad realizes that most people are now sick of the Destiny talk, and footage of the game. Maybe he'll do something with the game after the DLC is out, but not until then. You also need to play it for a long time in one sitting to get much of anything out of it. I'm so confident that the game won't be played that I don't even need anyone to bet against!

Patryn

Hopefully they move away from the Halo games this year, that was the most boring part of the stream for me last year.

Did they finish ODST last year?

Also, the Halo streams are the origin of all this. The original marathon with just Drew and Alexis was all about streaming Halo.

Patryn

Will team Chitown be doing a stream?

We don't know.

Brad made comments about a stream out east (and I think he said coast). Most people, such as myself, are reading that as Beast.

But at the same time, apparently after last year Patrick made comments about wanting to join in.

It's entirely possible that we have 96 hours of streaming. We're thinking 72, but all we know is that there will be more than last year.

Bacon

Did they finish ODST last year?

Also, the Halo streams are the origin of all this. The original marathon with just Drew and Alexis was all about streaming Halo.

I liked it the first year they did it but it was pretty clear that Jeff wasn't enjoying himself all that much while they were playing it last year. I wouldn't mind if they did a few multi player matches of it but I'd rather they do something different this year.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
We don't know.

Brad made comments about a stream out east (and I think he said coast). Most people, such as myself, are reading that as Beast.

But at the same time, apparently after last year Patrick made comments about wanting to join in.

It's entirely possible that we have 96 hours of streaming. We're thinking 72, but all we know is that there will be more than last year.

Good god. I have no idea how I'm going to consume all that.

Patryn

I liked it the first year they did it but it was pretty clear that Jeff wasn't enjoying himself all that much while they were playing it last year. I wouldn't mind if they did a few multi player matches of it but I'd rather they do something different this year.

Does Jeff like any Halo game that isn't Halo 3?

Top Bottom