• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

Coonce

I'm not really a fan of him on videos, but I totally agree. The dude can write.

Now if only we could get an article from him for every "so that happened" or "so there's that" I hear from him on a video.

I used to be in the same boat, but ever since him and Vinny took up GB east I've more than enjoyed all of the content he's in. Maybe Vinny brings out the best in people, but Alex has really grown on me.

popo

Extra Life was boring last year - especially Brad's solo stream. You know the game playing is dull when all you remember is people ordering pizza.

daydream

Banned
Extra Life was boring last year - especially Brad's solo stream. You know the game playing is dull when all you remember is people ordering pizza.

I dunno, it was fun enough live. I loved the Genesis (Streets of Rage ER!) and Windjammer portions, perhaps unsurprisingly so. Brad experiencing SMG for the first time was also neat.

Alfredo

The part when Vinny shocked his testicles was pretty memorable.

I thought it was fun to tune in when they started playing a new game, and fun surprises like Jeff somehow miraculously getting his WWE 2K14 story working.

vitaminwateryum

corporate swill

Didn't last year have the Danny / Drew / Alexis marathon? That was some of the best content GB has ever produced.

I really like their long-form, low-key marathon stuff like the Wii-U stream, the extra life stuff, etc. It's not thrill-a-minute stuff but there's something about it that makes me happy.

Plus the stuff in the middle of the night was weird and funny, Vinny operating a soldering iron in a state of sleep deprivation, the food experience (and post-experience)...

oh and also the early morning stuff like Vinny playing Euro Truck Sim, Windjammers-ing their way through urges to sleep...

Bacon

I really like their long-form, low-key marathon stuff like the Wii-U stream, the extra life stuff, etc. It's not thrill-a-minute stuff but there's something about it that makes me happy.

Plus the stuff in the middle of the night was weird and funny, Vinny operating a soldering iron in a state of sleep deprivation, the food experience (and post-experience)...

oh and also the early morning stuff like Vinny playing Euro Truck Sim, Windjammers-ing their way through urges to sleep...

The stream that got me into giantbomb forreal was a low key snes stream from 2011 I think. It was 4-6 hours of the guys just hanging out and playing their favorite snes games. I love that kind of stuff, provided I have the time to watch it.

Tucah

you speak so well
The best part of Extra Life is that whenever I'm bored over the weekend I know that I can just pop on a GB stream for a while.

it's just space racism. I mean look, did you see what they did to earth?

Oh man, I think I've actually never seen the Random PC Game they did o Wing Commander III. Now I know what I'm doing the next two hours!

lol IIRC it mostly revolved around trying to hook up with the various women on the ship

Myggen

Oh man, I think I've actually never seen the Random PC Game they did o Wing Commander III. Now I know what I'm doing the next two hours!

Welcome and you a premium member yet? if not WHY NOT

FOLLOW THE MONEY and give some to GB because they are fantastic.

Been subbed for over an year, I was just pointing towards the fact that I still can't catch up, due to trying to keep up with the new stuff and on top of that not having a definitive list of content that is a must watch, seen most of the stuff from the main post but there seems to be way more stuff that I haven't watched some how.

Myggen

Been subbed for over an year, I was just pointing towards the fact that I still can't catch up, due to trying to keep up with the new stuff and on top of that not having a definitive list of content that is a must watch, seen most of the stuff from the main post but there seems to be way more stuff that I haven't watched some how.

I can't remember, did I quote this post to you before? If not, hope there's some stuff on here that you haven't seen!

Jams775

What consoles do you guys think they'll bring out for the 24h stream? I've been trying to think about what Jeff could bring and I can't really think of anything they haven't already played.

Top Bottom