• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

Will, talking about Max Caravella's reaction to his new sister:

Is...is he, um...is he kind of into like...like...is he into your daughter?

I always thought it would be Brad to make this kind of comment first.

Dany

Banned
What are you going on about mate?

There is a dadcast with WIll Smith, Jeff Green, Dave Snider and Vinny C on tested.com

god this thread is weird

Are you Vinny's wife? Don't badmouth Vinny's parenting on the internet, Vinny's Wife.

KuGsj.gif
LLShC.gif

Drew leaves for a few weeks and everything is a disaster!

I can't help it. ;_;

popo

Will, talking about Max Caravella's reaction to his new sister:

Is...is he, um...is he kind of into like...like...is he into your daughter?

I always thought it would be Brad to make this kind of comment first.

Has Will officially revealed the name of his kid yet? 'cause that is super dumb. I am keeping her name secret to protect her privacy but I am gonna go ahead and fill this twitter feed with baby photos.

Anjin M

As a child I do not remember arguing much about Atari 2600 games but I do remember going to the house of a kid who was the next door neighbor of my Grandparents, He had an Intellivsion, and said it was better than the Atari because it had more buttons. I remember it triggered a defense mechanism deep inside my tiny brain.

I had an Intellivision II when I was a kid. The console wars started early for me.

Oh, you should definitely get on that, you'll be even more proud of those guys.

I'll probably get it eventually, but my backlog is just way too huge right now. I like what I've seen, though.

Edit: After the Ducktales opening, how did they not jump all over the Goof Troop line?

daydream

Banned
@dannyodwyer

"We're streaming 24 from US followed by 24 from UK followed by 24 from AU followed by 28 from US. ONE HUNDRED GODDAM HOURS FOR THE CHILDREN!"

I don't see a UPF listed on "coming up next" - do they usually put it up late, or is one not happening today?

It's happening, don't worry about it. We would already know otherwise.

popo

I think Vinny got accidentally hooked on Duck Dynasty.

For those nostalgic for the classic Vinny quicklooks of old where they would only pay slight attention to the game and talk about random bullshit instead - this one is for you.

sixghost

Basement office is still the top tier Giant Bomb.

The basement was the best in terms of weird, random videos, but the Whiskey days were hands down the best in terms of content. Will, Norm, Alex, and Rorie were always showing up in stuff, the GB guys would pop up in the podcast for the other sites. That was their dot com "this is amazing but can't possibly be making any money" period.

The comment section on YT about the Duck Dynasty QL is down right silly.

Also I am surprised Alex and Vinny were the ones doing this. I wanted Brad to be involved to be honest.

Patryn

Far Cry 4, Dragon Age

Dragon Age has little chance in the GOTY debate.

If they review it, I predict a 3/5 and at best it'll make the bottom half of the Top 10. Personally, I don't even think it'll enter the conversation.

I say this despite it being my most anticipated title of this year.

Alfredo

Duck Dynasty looks like a pretty funny show, based purely on those clips from the Quick Look. That Si character seems cool. I hope he's not the hate-filled one.

What is coming out in November that isn't Call of Duty or Assassin's Creed?

Seriously everything else I can think of is now a 2015 game.

Along with the already mentioned Far Cry 4, there is also Dragon Age, Assassin's Creed, LBP3, and Smash Brothers. And Persona Q, but we all know that none of them will play that.

daydream

Banned
Jeff Gerstmann ‏@jeffgerstmann 55s seconds ago

We’re going to check out the Vita TV on Unprofessional Fridays this week.

Top Bottom