• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
"I wake up and immediately grab a coke"

Dan, how are you alive?

Whenever they talk about how they eat or drink I just want to slap them in the face and say stop doing that.

Volotaire

There's a reason this thread gets over a million views on the thread, and that's because it's easy to find in the Gaming section on the first page. I would hazard a guess that most visitors don't look at the community section, along with many posters. Not to say the people who want to participate will stop looking for it of course.

EDIT: oh we moved. I didn't realise.

Ketch

Honestly, the "why now" is because over the last two or three months it's been this ongoing topic of "what the fuck are the super best friends and why do their threads have so many posts, i went in there and after 10 pages i don't know who they are" and when it was decided to also move it to Community, there was this question of what made the GB thread any different, really

I've never heard of this super friends thing, but let me tell you how giant bomb is different.

#1: Giant Bomb is for cool guys and girls.
#2: Nobodies even heard of whatever that other thing is.
#3: Also, Giant Bomb is the best

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
Stream's back. I credit its return to our move to community

Ketch

500k subs is totally nothing

see this guy gets it.

Misses bull for moderator 2015. #believegate

NO
WE MOSTLY LIKE THE SAME THINGS
WE SHOULD BE FRIENDS

This is also okay. Let's just go ahead and put GB thread back on the top of gaming side continue to get rid of that other thing, and then we can add a little blurb to our OP about how it's okay to discuss friend zone or whatever it's called in our thread too if you get bored or whatever. Everybodies happey.

Patryn

I hadn't heard about this, I was pretty shocked when chat started blowing up. Was this announced recently?

I'm gonna miss him, I hope he hops in from time to time.

He announced last UPF.

He's going to be around for Extra Life, so you'll see him next week.

Megasoum

Banned
We need to make sure to tell Brad and Dan to look for us in the ghetto. They might never come back otherwise.

Also, they had to restart the stream? I hope this will not fuck up the delayed playback for when I'm back from the gym.

Top Bottom