• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
I've been really enjoying Spookin' with Scoops recently. Starting with Five Nights at Freddy's is a really good idea. I don't have much more to say, other than I'm glad the feature exists and I hope Patrick keeps doing it for a long while yet.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
0066_x5ehi.gif

chogidogs

I'm sad because Vinny will probably be looking for us. And if and when he'll find the time to log in, and he'll find nothing. Sorry, dad.

So this is like the Sand Village from Bleach, right? Who's the Pirate King 'round these parts?

I love GB and have been following them for years.

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
It finally happened we got moved to Community......well it's been a nice run guys but Community is the phantom zone of neogaf, i'll try to keep posting if somehow i manage to find this thread again, it's just so hard you know?

It finally happened we got moved to Community......well it's been a nice run guys but Community is the phantom zone of neogaf, i'll try to keep posting if somehow i manage to find this thread again, it's just so hard you know?

Subscriptions, man. It makes keeping up with threads that you are actively participating in manageable. Especially, if you use the Control Panel, which only shows subscriptions with new posts.

Top Bottom