• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

Alfredo

I went through a bunch of pages in Gaming Discussion, looking for this thread to talk about UPF, then finally did a forum search. Whoops. We're in Community now.

all in favor of tricking dan into thinking that their thread is the new giant bomb thread, and A) seeing how long it takes before he notices, and, B) seeing how many people abandon that thread in confusion and bewilderment

Perfect

AngryLimitedBaboon.gif

Squishy3

Guys, if the Giant Bomb and Best Friends fanbases joined forces... imagine what we could accomplish.

Community Megazord.
Super Giant Bomb Friend Fans.

all in favor of tricking dan into thinking that their thread is the new giant bomb thread, and A) seeing how long it takes before he notices, and, B) seeing how many people abandon that thread in confusion and bewilderment
I would be down for this.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Guys, if the Giant Bomb and Best Friends fanbases joined forces... imagine what we could accomplish.

Community Megazord.

Super Giant Bomb Friends?
Not into it, those best friend guys are creepy.

Anyway, alongside which bomber would you like to wake up after the most after getting drunk?

I've watched the Quick Looks, I especially loved the Alien Isolation one.

These guys have a very similar Super Best Friend kind of humor.

How is the GB Cast?

Rogue Legacy inspired me to get a DS3 working on PC and then ultimately moving to the DS4 as my primary PC controller. Xbox 360 controller was great but the DS4 is as good in almost everyway and a working Dpad!

Squishy3

But yeah, as far as ongoing threads go, I really only post in the SBF thread but I have been listening to the Bombcast and watching the various videos from the GB crew. Been debating getting a premium sub but I don't think I have the time to devote to the hundreds of hours of video content I'd want to watch.

JayEH

I have no idea what the hell is going on in this thread lol. Why are the super best friends being brought up? Ah, whatever it probably isn't anything worth talking about.

We fucking love wrestling! The best friends did an entire month of nothing but wrestling games at one point. The best of Rustlemania video remains one of our classics

Egg0

Banned
What if the reason Brad hasn't been here is because he figured this thread was community bound and has been looking for it in the community section..

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
Whenever I get used to a game that flips O and X, to accept and back/exit respectively, I actually find myself preferring it.

Squishy3

We fucking love wrestling! The best friends did an entire month of nothing but wrestling games at one point. The best of Rustlemania video remains one of our classics
Yeah, there actually are a fair bit of overlaps between our two subject matters. (aside from the whole acceptance of anime thing, even though Dan is secretly an anime lover.)

Top Bottom