• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

just in case you thought you still wanted to post here, here comes the anime

I'm done, we were just saying hi since it was our fault you guys got moved and we were referenced here. The anime shit was only because we were specifically called out as "those anime nerds" so we just rustled some goodhearted jimmies as a show of fun.

Sorry about getting you guys moved, we were mostly just harmlessly incredulous since we were the only ones moves, I'm sure at least a few here would question it if the tables were turned. Again, everything was done as a joke, most of us, including some of the Super Best Friends themselves all love Giant Bomb.

Zaph

I'm done, we were just saying hi since it was our fault you guys got moved and we were referenced here. The anime shit was only because we were specifically called out as "those anime nerds" so we just rustled some goodhearted jimmies as a show of fun.

Sorry about getting you guys moved, we were mostly just harmlessly incredulous since we were the only ones moves, I'm sure at least a few here would question it if the tables were turned. Again, everything was done as a joke, most of us, including some of the Super Best Friends themselves all love Giant Bomb.

It's all good, but right now we're getting our Persona on, so this little cuddle party will have to wait.

f0rk

Seeing the title screen with 'Hero' reminds me I forgot Jeff and Vinny actually chose to name the main character Charlie Tunoku, I thought that was his actual name until way after I'd finished watching.

OIvgpUB.png

Xeteh

I half expected P4G to not work on the PS TV because of the whole... touch screen for hp/mp in dungeons thing. Pretty awesome it still works.

croten

You guys like Chie, huh? You should hop into the best friends thread when you want some real Persona talk.

Chie is great

- J - D -

I can't believe I'm seeing Persona 4 on a GB stream. It's like a time machine to the good good ol days.

When they were doing endurance runs I mean.

Top Bottom