• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

def sim

How crazy is it that I'm feeling nostalgia for something that happened in 2008...
I mean I don't want to be all "DAE REMEMBER THE 90's FUCK I'M OLD", but goddammit time flies!

It's weird to feel nostalgic about something so recent, but that song (heartbeat apparently?) made me remember being a constantly drunk college student. This ER was so long that some of the songs remind me enough of the time.

yeah i expected this to happen a while ago

its not a big deal community is fine

i mean as soon as it moved we had probably the fastest four pages of this entire thread so far!

SING THEJUNES SONG

MUbv11r.png

I really didn't care much for P4G.

It's kind of like P3P for me. Some nice gameplay upgrades, and a little bit of interesting new story content, but overall not an enormous upgrade. I absolutely hated new Chie voice, and I thought Marie was a terrible character, but the changes to fusing and having stat cards was great.

Not watching the stream (and haven't played P4G) but I'm watching P4G: The Animation and I haven't been feeling Marie. She just doesn't seem like a character that fits in with the rest of P4. Like she was the textbook tsundere that was pulled out of some other romcom anime then shoved into P4 for some reason.

Not watching the stream (and haven't played P4G) but I'm watching P4G: The Animation and I haven't been feeling Marie. She just doesn't seem like a character that fits in with the rest of P4. Like she was the textbook tsundere that was pulled out of some other romcom anime then shoved into P4 for some reason.

That sounds about right.
Hollow Forest Tsundere Poet...

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
It's kind of like P3P for me. Some nice gameplay upgrades, and a little bit of interesting new story content, but overall not an enormous upgrade. I absolutely hated new Chie voice, and I thought Marie was a terrible character, but the changes to fusing and having stat cards was great.

Yeah, Marie was....let's not talk about Marie.
And the fan-servicy parts just really rubbed me the wrong way. Not into it.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I snagged them both on my Vita and I haven't gotten in to them yet. The talk system kind of threw me off. I should get back at that.

I preferred it to both social links (just because they went on way too long in general) or the Persona summoning in 3&4, it gave a nice option for avoiding battles or making them more managable even though the battle system was also better than the newer games.

I liked 3 and 4, but god damn. Persona 2 was so fucking good.

Also the Junes song has got NOTHING on Satomi Tadashi.

I'm okay with Rise but I found Yukiko and her whole "hehe, we're useless because we're girls!" shtick to be abhorrent. When Nauto's outed as female and is clearly struggling with her gender identity Yukiko interjecting with "Oh, of course you're a shit detective because you're a girl!" legitimately made her one of my most hated characters in any video game.

Patryn

So where is Alexis going / why is he leaving? The chat was moving too fast I couldn't see what was going on.

We don't know. He hasn't said publicly.

I would assume a better opportunity came along. For one thing, I think he indicated that it's a lighter schedule (he jokingly mentioned having worked some insane hours for CBSi).

Hobohodo

Did Dan say he didn't like Winter Soldier? Out of all the Marvel movies I'd figure that's the one that he would've liked.

The way he said it made it sound like he wasn't interested in giving it a shot so maybe he hasn't watched it?

Let's just tell him it's like 24 with Nazi's and dumb Metal Gear style technology.

Top Bottom