• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

daydream

Banned
So, the Persona segment was obviously a great surprise but other than that, this week and last week have been.. kinda quiet, to put it mildly. I really, really hope things pick back up next week.

Edit: top of the page and I'm complaining :p sorry

I'm okay with Rise but I found Yukiko and her whole "hehe, we're useless because we're girls!" shtick to be abhorrent. When Nauto's outed as female and is clearly struggling with her gender identity Yukiko interjecting with "Oh, of course you're a shit detective because you're a girl!" legitimately made her one of my most hated characters in any video game.

Jesus, when did Yukiko say anything like that?

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
Subscriptions dude

Subscriptions, man. It makes keeping up with threads that you are actively participating in manageable. Especially, if you use the Control Panel, which only shows subscriptions with new posts.

That would require too much work man, i have to click an extra button, AN EXTRA BUTTON!

My sarcasm was too subtle :(

Also i should resusbcribe and watch this persona nonsense that is going on in UPF.

Patryn

So, the Persona segment was obviously a great surprise but other than that, this week and last week have been.. kinda quiet, to put it mildly. I really, really hope things pick back up next week.

Edit: top of the page and I'm complaining :p sorry

I suspect they spent a good deal of time talking about the statement they issued. If they should have one, what it should say, when they should release it, etc.

Brad wasn't on UPF because he was manning the forums handling responses to it.

Squishy3

I'm okay with Rise but I found Yukiko and her whole "hehe, we're useless because we're girls!" shtick to be abhorrent. When Nauto's outed as female and is clearly struggling with her gender identity Yukiko interjecting with "Oh, of course you're a shit detective because you're a girl!" legitimately made her one of my most hated characters in any video game.
Yukiko is the worst because she's tried to poison you multiple times.

FluxWaveZ

Yeah, I'll have to add my voice to the others: I don't recall this at all.

I think she said something like (and I'm aparaphrasing a little bit)
"You're a girl so you need our help solving this case". It's not THAT aggressive, just a little bit belittling

Oh yeah, I do recall something like that. It's a bit weird, but it's far more appropriate to who Yukiko is.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Yeah, I'll have to add my voice to the others: I don't recall this at all.

I think she said something like (and I'm aparaphrasing a little bit)
"You're a girl so you need our help solving this case". It's not THAT aggressive, just a little bit belittling

6MuRzR9.png

jgminto

I just reached the final dungeon this week and I don't remember anything like that. Yosuke is the asshole character.

K.Sabot

I just reached the final dungeon this week and I don't remember anything like that. Yosuke is the asshole character.

Yup, yosuke's the dumb, insensitive kid that needs a good smack up the head (that I won't give because I always skip his Social Link since my first playthrough).

stktt

Banned
Is it weird that seeing this thread moved to Community makes me want to start posting here more often than once every couple of months? I don't want it to become some weird part of GAF where the two remaining regulars argue about anime and wrestling. The only other option is joining the GB forums, and that's not a good option at all.

K.Sabot

Isako Toriumi > Everyone else.

Winner winner winner.

Best Social Link all games.

I thought Yukari was fine, she acted like a normal person in response to the circumstances she had to be in. What with the constant cynicism and mistrust, I'd probably be like that too.

bonercop

nah, he's right.
yukiko say something along the lines of "it's only natural, cause your a girl!!" when naoto says that she's ashamed as a detective for getting scared during her kidnapping.

oh and guys.

guys.

we're talking about waifus. it's begun.

DanRyckert

A good strange little man
Don't think I'm gonna buy the Playstation TV, actually. I hear Remote Play ain't great, which is the main reason I'd buy it.

Top Bottom