• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

Myggen

Since I haven't watch the P4 Endurance Run, why not a new feature, "Dan watches the P4 Endurance Run."

KMfed8E.gif

edit: Oh god we're in Community!

Curufinwe

I'm okay with Rise but I found Yukiko and her whole "hehe, we're useless because we're girls!" shtick to be abhorrent. When Nauto's outed as female and is clearly struggling with her gender identity Yukiko interjecting with "Oh, of course you're a shit detective because you're a girl!" legitimately made her one of my most hated characters in any video game.

That's some dream you had.

fuzzyset

We don't know. He hasn't said publicly.

I would assume a better opportunity came along. For one thing, I think he indicated that it's a lighter schedule (he jokingly mentioned having worked some insane hours for CBSi).

Cool. Thanks. Probably some hip SF startup.

Jeff's reactions to Marie and
the foreshadowing
made this UPF worth it.

Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to go listen to Heartbeat Heartbreak and Your Affection over and over again.

Jeff played P4G on UPF? We're in Community now?! Man, I look away for a few hours and this thread gets flipped on its head. I need to get caught up.

Myggen

Jeff played P4G on UPF? We're in Community now?! Man, I look away for a few hours and this thread gets flipped on its head. I need to get caught up.

We can just do whatever now that we're in Community!

DescriptiveCheerfulGazelle.gif

Daydreaming needs to add a link to this thread in every Bombcast thread at least! Same with the event threads, not long until the Extra Life thread :)

Dany

Banned
"you're character is set form the begining and you get to choose the name; but there's only one right answer for that"

perffff. lol jeff is nerding out actually. loving this.

Seventy70

I really hope Dan gives Persona 4 a shot. I want to hear his thoughts on it. It would be amazing if we ever got a Dan P4 endurance run.
Think it over, Dan. Instead of doing whatever else you do at work, you would be enjoying P4.
Mwahahahahahah!

I see what Jeff was talking about the movement and gun sway in Presequel. I don't really get motion sickness but there is definitely a weird disconnect. It's like the character is skating.

Egg0

Banned
Polygon just published their letter from the editor about GG. Did they all agree to publish these letters today?

Follow the money.

Myggen

Oh God. Giant Bomb OT + weekend + Community. I dong think any of us are ready for this.

Haha, the mods brought it onto themselves by moving the thread! But still, we're still gonna look good compared to the Super Best Friends thread.

That forum topic regarding the Letter From the Editor really blew up, already at about 60k views.

Top Bottom